16

Welcome to Xiashu Novel Network Desktop shortcuts Add to favorites Set as the homepage

下书网

Please enter the title of the book you want to search for

Login | Register My bookshelf Read the history

Home ranking classify Finished book Book list SpecialUser CenterOriginal Zone

Xiashu > Urban Quotes > After the End I Grow Vegetables in Moxian Castle > Chapter 16 Chapter 16

After the end of the day I grow vegetables in the castle Chapter 16 Chapter 16

Author: White teeth Category: Urban Dialect Modify Date: 2021-12-02 12:25:39 Source: Literature City

Tang Ao took the convoy to Xiaoyuan Village, which was not a secret in the base, but he seemed to have brought back something amazing.

It's been three days, and the gang of the Academy of Sciences have almost broken the door frame of Tang Ao's office.

"What the hell is it?"

Now it was the gap between the rotations, the sentry was really curious, and asked in a low voice, "It must be a good thing, the Tang team has a lot of smiles on their faces these days."

"My brother who heard it say it's a hoe." Another sentry looked left and right, made sure that there was no one, and continued: "It's not an ordinary hoe, you can directly change the soil structure, and it's crazy outside!"

"What!"

The sentinel realized that his voice was a little loud, and lowered his voice again and asked eagerly: "Isn't this a secret?" How can the outside know it!

Another sentinel said disapprovingly: "Where is there an impermeable wall, such a big thing, you talk about how many years the land has been transformed, and finally a little progress, isn't it a good thing?"

"Too." At the end of the rotation, the sentry stood honestly, looking not far away, many people were already noisy.

Tang Ao was surrounded in the middle, feeling that there were three thousand ducks next to him, quacking non-stop.

"Team Tang, it's not me who said, my old Liu has the best relationship with you, this kind of good thing, I don't say I want it, it's always okay to take a look." Leader Liu of Base C took advantage of his stature and directly blocked Tang Ao's way

"Big Fatty Liu can go to yours, old Tang, you directly say a price, borrow or sell you have the final say!" The second-in-command of the D base pulled Tang Ao's sleeve, with a posture that if you don't give it to me, you won't let go.

"Captain Tang, our teacher mainly wants to see the results, even if the soil block is taken back, we can study it, if I don't get something back, I will be expelled from the division." The students of the A-Base Academy of Sciences had a bitter face, and they couldn't wait to bow on the spot and beg Tang Ao.

"Team Tang..."

"Old Don..."

The more people around him, the darker Tang Ao's face became.

It's not a question of whether he can take it out.

Various experiments have shown that this hoe can indeed completely improve the soil, but the problem is that the hoe is too useless! ,

It only took a few days, and it was all turned into pieces!

And no matter what method is used, it cannot be recovered!