34

Chapter 34

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 34

◎ The larger ones are delicious, crisp and sweet! ◎

The blood on Xie Xing's neck stopped.

Her breathing began to become smooth and smooth, and the firm will to seek death was pulled back, and Duan Mingyu quickly stuffed the silver melon seeds into her mouth.

The wind whimpered with a heart-rending roar, and there was a burning and melting smell in the air.

Ruan Soft stood up.

"Don't go over!"

Of course, Duan Mingyu knew what Ruan Soft wanted to do, but the zombie king was too dangerous, and every time he approached, it could be fatal!

"It doesn't turn over anything."

Ruan Soft rubbed the vine on the back of his hand, Ruan Soft never thought that when he came back, when he came out, there was only this main vine left.

Although she knew that the regenerative ability of the Demon Vine was extremely strong, Ruan Soft's anger did not offset by half a point.

Whether it's big or small, it's all her cub.

"What about my knife?"

Ruan Soft's own voice was already cold, usually she pressed it, not giving people an excessive sense of alienation, Duan Mingyu did not expect Ruan Soft to be so angry, she subordinated to follow Ruan Soft's meaning, and took off the bone knife on her back.

Such a heavy knife, it was difficult to lift it by himself, Ruan Soft turned a knife flower lightly, and said without looking back: "Take care of Xie Xing, I will be back immediately."

The thick black color did not spread.

The sound of electricity flashed, and Ruan Soft could see the monster standing in the distance.

A skeleton.

Not even skeletons.

Its whole body seemed to burn silently, its dark skin became fiery red, cracked into fragments, and fell as it crawled, and the temperature in the air continued to rise as Ruan Soft approached.

The golden mask rolled to the side, covered in dust and black slime.

Ruan Soft was locked by those red eyes again.

But this time, the prey and the hunter switched places.

It starts to retreat.

It knew it had to escape.

Slow crawling didn't do anything, and his mutilated limbs were crawling on the ground, like a struggling bedbug.

Its tongue has melted away and can only make ho-ho breath sounds.

But Ruan Soft knew that it was begging for mercy.

It tries to put on the boss's human skin, pretend to be the boss, and tell Ruan Soft about his vile and greedy life.

But it has long forgotten that it does not speak human language.

Ruan Soft wouldn't listen to his babbling.

How can it be willing to fold a pair of eyes here, it still has great revenge, the human in front of him, obviously he can crush it with one finger.

All because the location of his parasitism is not right!