82

Chapter 82

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 82

◎Horn of liberation◎

The eyes of the fire system powerhouse lit up, and he asked excitedly: "Team Ruan, is there something going on inside?"

Ruan Soft returned his praising look, took the walkie-talkie first and instructed the other superpowers to start preparing.

Receiving Ruan Soft's order, everyone immediately took action, and large trucks loaded with various plants set out from various temporary bases, and the supernatural followed to the inner city of the Western District.

"Boy, this, is this what's going on?"

An old man with only half of his arm left stumbled out of the vegetable shed, his eyes so cloudy that he could barely see the shadows moving around him.

One after another, many of the aborigines of the West End came out, more or less disabled, and they were all elderly people, and if they were in the former West End, they would have become bait to attract mutant beasts and zombies, instead of staying in the land as they are now.

"Uncle Guo, Uncle Wang, Aunt Zhang, why did you all run out, now is not the time to watch the excitement!"

Xiao Shen, who was the loser, chased out of the greenhouse, and looked at the old people standing on the steps and still wanting to chase the car.

"Oh, Uncle Guo, Uncle Wang, you guys go back quickly, this is the military situation, I can't afford to delay!"

Uncle Wang's cloudy eyes flashed without an arm, he grabbed Xiao Shen's wrist desperately, and his voice trembled unexpectedly, "Xiao Shen, is it, is it going to hit the inner city!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" Xiao Shen beckoned, and a few young people behind also came to help, quickly pulled several old people out of the lane, and said while leading the old man to walk back: "Uncle Wang, you don't have to worry, our Ruan team said, before dark, liberate the western region!"

"Good, good, good!"

Uncle Wang wiped the tears on his face fiercely, patted Xiao Shen's arm, took three or two steps forward, and grabbed the hoe next to him with his rough palm and started working.

He is just an ordinary person, he can't do anything else, he is a good hand at farming!

He heard that these dishes are going to be sent to fight monsters, and he also has to contribute!

Several old men who followed behind Uncle Wang also waved their hoes, turning their hatred of mutant beasts and half-orcs into the power of farming.

Such scenes take place all over the West End.

Ruan Soft drank a sip of ice water, dispelling a lot of fatigue, vines stretched out small leaves, hovered around Ruan Soft's ears, helped her fan to wipe sweat, especially virtuous.

"Team Ruan, or you go to rest for a while first, there are still us here."

A somewhat apprehensive proposal.

"No need, now is the best time, we must seize the opportunity." Ruan Soft's body was already hovering on the edge of overload, but her spirit was excited enough, and her slender fingers nodded on the sensor, "Look here, we have been monitoring for an hour, there is no change, this is a breakthrough."

Ruan Soft's gaze swept over everyone, and the eyes of many newly arrived superpowers were still a little confused, Ruan Soft explained: "The zombie king has been seriously injured, and most of the mutant beasts and half-orcs in the city have lost their mobility.