47

Chapter 47

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 47

◎The Zombie King's plan◎

Song Xiao gasped, he wanted to maintain the balance of his body but found it difficult to even stand. Song Xiao grabbed his left wrist with his right hand, still shaking uncontrollably.

He can't fall here!

"It's okay, you've worked hard."

Chen Chenjie handed Song Xiao to the deputy team behind him, and the deputy team nodded and took Song Xiao and Duan Mingyu with him.

Song Xiao couldn't help but turn around, he twisted his neck to look at the black group, the huge snake tail had broken through the door frame, the sparse wood chips scattered all over the place, and the carefully planted lawn was crushed by scales. The snake man reached out and pulled out the knife inserted into his eye.

Chen Chenjie took a step back, and the ice blade condensed in the air, and the cold wind mixed with ice and snow pierced the snake's tail.

Song Xiao didn't know, but he knew that hitting the snake hit seven inches!

"Ding-"

The sharp ice blade rubbed against the scales made a harsh sound, and the flexible snake's tail swung, and the ice blade was all inserted into the ground, and the snake's tail scales were still glowing with cold light.

Chen Chenjie's pupils tightened, this kind of scales would be so hard!

The snake man looked at the people not far away excitedly, he only felt that his whole body was boiling, the medicine of the beast emperor is all good medicine, but if you eat it, you will be hungry too quickly, but just right, these people all sent themselves to the door!

The snake man's body swooped down from a height, his ten fingers had turned into claws, and the scales rolled up the turf on the ground, gesturing to grab Chen Chenjie.

Chen Chenjie immediately made a decision, and immediately released an ice wall, and at the same time, the ice blades on the ground condensed into one piece, fixing the snake's tail.

"Water!"

Chen Chenjie's teammates and him cooperated tacitly, the two fire system superpowers immediately stepped forward, the cold water droplets rushed towards the snake man, the snake man who blinded one eye did not have time to dodge, his arm was concentrated, he swung the snake tail to try to change direction, the soft water column instantly formed into hard ice, and half of his body was controlled!

The Metal Psychic manipulated these sharp knives to stab straight at his chest, and a sticky black liquid flowed to the ground.

"Captain, you haven't stopped breathing."

"You go to the corn field now, bring a few more corns, he can't turn over any tricks."

Chen Chenjie calmly arranged, reached out and touched his pocket, touching an empty one.

The silver melon seeds had already been used up, and he only felt that the core of the supernatural energy hurt, and there was a surge of blood qi.

"Captain, do you still want to interrogate?"

The metal psychic made up a few more swords at the snake man, making sure that it was no longer moving before intending to approach.

"No trial, just kill." Chen Chenjie coughed, and wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth by raising his hand, "Take out the crystal nucleus, you guys have worked hard today."