83

Chapter 83

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 83

◎Mutant Asuka◎

"Have you heard? The North and West Districts merged.

"Why haven't I heard about it, it's everywhere now!"

"I also know that there is a rescue liquid developed over there that can solve zombification!"

"It's really fake, it's so powerful, wouldn't it be possible for us to use it in the Eastern Region?"

"Impossible! I heard that the Eastern Region offended the new CEO over there some time ago, and now the way to deal is all broken!

A few disgraced supernatural beings leaned against the corner of the wall and exchanged some of their newfound information.

They're not loud, but the more people like this, the environment becomes very noisy, chattering like a chicken cage in a vegetable farm.

The people who had planned to enter the city faintly heard these news, looked at each other a few times, and left directly.

"Be quiet and don't disturb the others into town."

The soldier guarding the city gate couldn't help but say.

"What's wrong, we are not allowed to say a few words?"

The psychic who was chatting just now directly choked back, cursing and rolling his eyes, "Bah, be nosy!"

"You!"

The soldier grabbed his hand and rushed up, but was grabbed by the squad leader behind him.

"The city lord has an order to respect all superpowers."

"But..."

The soldier still wanted to explain something, and watched the squad leader shake his head helplessly at him.

"Hmph, got it, don't offend me, or I'll go to the new big base."

The psychic patted the ash on his cuffs and said disdainfully, "If it weren't for my family's previous side, who would have come?"

"That's it, you look at the tasks released, what are the things, don't talk about making money, losing me, and leaving!"

The other superpowers followed suit, ready to rush out of the city gate, but an earthen wall blocked their way.

The maid wearing a white robe and a top hat suddenly appeared, with a trademark smile on her face, bowed to all the supernatural beings, stretched out her finger to the most magnificent building in the city, and said: "Please don't be impatient, follow me here, the city lord has a request."

But no one moved.

The woman's smile stiffened for a moment, and she continued with a good temper: "If you have any questions, you can enter the city lord's mansion and discuss it in detail."

"No need to go into details, why don't you just tell us, what kind of task requires so many superpowers?"

"Is the transaction between the Eastern District and the newly established Region completely broken?"

"Yes, that rescue liquid, why can't we use it here, I see that the southern district is already on sale."

"You're giving an explanation!"

The supernatural ones rushed forward, obviously unwilling to let this speaker go so easily.

They can be regarded as discovering that the East End has actually been lying.