35

Chapter 35

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 35

◎Vigorous cabbage◎

Crunchy and sweet?

Ruan Soft retracted her gaze, she only preferred sweet and sticky pumpkins.

But now with Xie Xing, Ruan Soft feels that he can cultivate it again when he has the opportunity in the future.

The little pumpkins trembled, so frightened that the soldiers held the little pumpkins with both hands, for fear of bumping into somewhere, just now they all saw it, at the critical moment, this is a life-saving pumpkin!

The crowd quieted down again, and orderly began to be examined by the little pumpkins.

The restless mood seems to be healed by the cute little pumpkin in front of him, as long as it does not suddenly explode into a flower, everything seems peaceful and normal.

A well-trained army combined with highly efficient foodie pumpkins quickly catches mutant jellyfish in the crowd.

The mutant jellyfish exploded into jellyfish flowers, and a few desperately fled upward, as if they felt that if they jumped higher, they would not be hit, but they did not expect that there were vines squatting on the roof, and they were tied into balls and thrown into the bag where rations were stored.

The sound of propellers came from outside the factory, followed by the sound of uniform footsteps.

Army?

Ruan Soft looked at the probe with some curiosity.

The other side is menacing.

It really looks like a debt to be asked.

Unexpectedly, it was just Tang Ao who personally brought the team of superpowers.

His first reaction was to look for Ruan Soft in the crowd. After making sure that the other party was in good mental condition without trauma, his eyes that had been tense relaxed.

When a big grievance came, Ruan Soft handed over the inspection work with confidence.

Tang Ao was dizzy and corrected the official document in the Whitehall, and suddenly a subordinate came to report that there was a riot in a nearby black market.

This was the most common thing near the base, and if it weren't for the message sent by Yu Bu personally, Tang Ao wouldn't have looked at it.

He thought that it was just that the scope of the riot was relatively large, and he approved Yu Buxian to take his team of superpowers to go first.

Unexpectedly, after a while, the person in charge of the Southern S Base called in, and it was their heir who came to have a friendly exchange, but now it seems to be in trouble and needs the help of Base A.

It just happened to be that black market again.

Tang Ao frowned and looked for his own supernatural team.

His phone rang, and the caller ID was Ruan Soft.

It was Duan Mingyu who answered the phone.

There were too many noises on the opposite side, and Tang Ao could barely hear one word.

Zombie King.

The Whitehall at Base A almost didn't explode on the spot.

All the troops that could be mobilized were mobilized, the weapons that could be obtained were taken out, and a group of people drove directly over in helicopters.