75

Chapter 75

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 75

◎ Motionless ◎

Ruan Soft tentatively raised the fishing rod in his hand, and a strong pull came from below, and the end of the fishing line was dragged by death, and the force was surprisingly large.

The vine tied to Ruan's soft leg pulled out a not shallow mark on the earthen wall.

Ruan Soft's gaze darkened for a moment, it was not that she had not caught a fish, but now this feeling was completely different from the force of the fish hooked.

The black sea is calm, and by the moonlight, Ruan Soft can vaguely capture the turbulence under the calm sea, and the water waves sway in a circle of whirlpools, covered by the calm on the surface, as if nothing happened.

The rod in Ruan's hand turned, slowly, but with extra power.

Ruan Soft gripped the fishing rod, this feeling...

The hook must be stuck.

The bait on the hook is not only the most tender piece of exotic animal meat, but also marinated by Ruan Soft with the grass juice of leeks for several hours, afraid that the salty sea water will steal the taste and will not fall off.

But I didn't expect that this big fish ate too quickly and too quickly, and randomly put the meat and hook down the stomach together, the food was already in the stomach, but the greedy big fish did not die and only ate such a piece, hovering in place and unwilling to leave, sparing a few circles and finally found that he had a "tail" on his body.

The big fish is certainly not this small thin line, twisting the head of the fish to break free.

But this line did not break as hoped, and even tightened more and more!

Ruan Soft watched as the trembling fishing line slowly straightened and pulled into a looming silver thread in the moonlight.

She immediately changed her posture and quickly stood up from the earthen wall, the vines covering Ruan's soft instep upwards, as if gluing her and the earthen wall tightly together, strengthening the support.

Ruan Soft's wrist was up, his big arm drove his forearm to keep exerting force, and the big fish finally felt that something was wrong, and instinctively began to struggle.

The huge pull force is about to drag Ruan Soft into the water, the overly rough fishing rod made on the spot, the lack of labor-saving fixed pulley, strictly speaking, the fishing rod in Ruan Soft's hand, the line is the line, and the rod is the rod.

Fortunately, the mutant body selected by Ruan Soft is strong and healthy, and there will be no breakage for a while.

Only a huge shadow churned on the black sea, and Ruan Soft saw a triangular dorsal fin silently streaked across the water, sweat remaining along the corners of her forehead.

It wouldn't be so coincidental...

Ruan Soft is confident about the general big fish, but if it is a shark, or a mutated shark, Ruan Soft's hand holding the fishing rod hesitates for a second.

The huge pulling force appeared again, and Ruan Soft leaned forward a little uncontrollably, but fortunately he was pulled by the vine.

The fishing line collapsed tighter, Ruan's soft fingers began to whet due to excessive force, the skin on his wrist was tight, and the bone joints on his wrist were clearly visible.