46

Even if there is corn and sunflowers, Xiaoyuan Village does not bear the name of the Magu base, and no one dares to come.

Because they are ominous and bring ominous to others.

But because of Sister Ruan Soft, the surrounding base looks at Xiaoyuan Village with a little envy, and sometimes helps hunt, just to have a relationship with them so that they can buy things.

Everything seems to be getting better.

Why is there such scum messing around!

"Look here, tattered, ruins!" The snake man snorted and spat his saliva on the fragments at his feet, "We shouldn't be here, we are new humans, outside the wall, we are the rulers!"

He wanted to grab Song Xiao's shoulder, but was dodged first.

The snake man scoffed disdainfully.

"Useless stuff."

He lifted his chin and continued to say something that was not there.

Song Xiao didn't plan to listen to him anymore, and his fingertips trembled with anger and were held down by the Demon Vine.

Wait, wait for the others to come.

Song Xiao knew that he was too weak, just like when he faced the giant snake in the woods when he was young, he didn't have many opportunities.

Song Xiao forced himself to peel away from the snake man's words, for example, he just mentioned outside the wall...

Song Xiao's gaze fell on the snake man's clothes, and when he looked closely, he could find that there were some very strange patterns on this dress, these patterns did not look like embroidered, or rather, it did not look like a dress at all, the cuffs were connected to the skin, and those patterns stretched from the sleeves to the wrists.

He looked like a decent person, but Song Xiao only felt ridiculous and ridiculous.

What new world, what new humanity, what world outside the walls, there is no better place than Xiaoyuan Village!

"How, how well you think, do you want to join us." The snake man twisted his tail forward, and Song Xiao took a few steps back, staring at him hostilely.

"The look in your eyes really makes me sad."

The snake man leaned on the support of his tail to stand up his entire upper body, and the clothes on his body were torn by the soaring snake tail, revealing black scales, and the air was filled with a fishy smell.

"If you don't join, then I will only eat you!"

The snake man burst into flames and swooped towards Song Xiao.

This is Song Xiao's opportunity!

Long-distance active attacks will definitely be dodged by him, and if an attack fails, it is unlikely that Song Xiao will continue to amplify his moves, so that he will occupy the lower front of the battlefield from the beginning.

But the opponent's active attack is completely different.

With the help of the Demon Vine, Song Xiao quickly retreated, and the huge fireball in his hand fell on the snake man, and a smell of burnt meat exploded.

One hit!

Song Xiao couldn't be in love, he turned around and ran towards the exit, a wind blade grazed the top of his head, Xiao Jiu arrived!

There were also Little Six and Little Seven, and the children of Xiaoyuan Village were all standing outside, constantly smashing at the snake man with special energy.