Xiao Jiu looked at those scars and finally nodded.

Song Xiao pulled Xiao Jiu to the door of Ruan Soft's house, and he could smell the aroma of rice inside through the door panel, and it seemed that there were all kinds of meat aromas, and Song Xiao wanted to drool without contending.

"Brother Song, how do we get in." Xiao Jiu squatted at the door, so hungry that he wanted to gnaw his fingers, and Song Xiao pulled him and began to knock on the door.

Ruan Soft was a little surprised to see the two children when she opened the door, and the one who took the lead seemed to have been seen this afternoon, and it seemed that he was driven away by Uncle Guo later.

"Is something wrong?" Ruan Soft took the bowl and asked, "My pot is still on the fire, just say something."

Song Xiao was taller, and at a glance he saw the fried rice on the pot, the aroma was like the tentacles of the devil, messing up the plan he had originally thought of, except staring straight at the pot of fried rice, he couldn't think of anything else he wanted to say.

"Sister, can I take a bite of your fried rice?" Xiao Jiu groped on himself, took out a crystal nucleus, and looked at Ruan Soft with his eyes.

The child in front of him is only five years old at most, and his left eye is an obvious prosthetic eye, with the unique light of snakes, and his hand is so small that he can't even hold the crystal nucleus.

But where did he get the nucleus?

Ruan Soft's eyes flickered, but he still reached out to take the crystal nucleus and turned sideways to let the two in.

Before Song Xiao could return to his senses, Xiao Jiu had already rushed in, and Ruan Soft stood in place, pulling the door and looking at him.

Must not be exposed.

Song Xiao also took out two crystal nuclei and stuffed them into Ruan Soft's hands, only then did he swagger into the house with a sigh of relief.

When Ruan Soft closed the door, he noticed that there was also a bag of crystal nuclei hanging at his door and a letter written crookedly, which should have been put by Xiaoliu and Xiaoqi.

Are the hard currencies traded in Xiaoyuan Village crystal nuclei?

Do these bear children know that this one can be replaced with a box of instant noodles?

Ruan Soft glanced at the color of the crystal nucleus in the light and determined that it was the crystal nucleus of the zombie.

There must be a special place for zombies to gather nearby.

Ruan Soft looked at the two people who couldn't move their legs at the pot, and felt that he could ask later.

Xiao Jiu was particularly happy, he began to be hungry in the afternoon, and he never found a chance to eat, he looked at the contents of the pot on tiptoe, and there was golden egg liquid on the grained rice, and the surrounding area was sprinkled with particles of lunch meat; There was also a pot of bubbling soup on the other pot, Xiao Jiu didn't know what kind of soup, but it smelled particularly fragrant.

He sat at the table, just like he had seen other humans visiting someone's house.

Ruan Soft took the spatula and stir-fried again, first served a bowl of hot for the two people, covered with a large bowl of rice, and pushed it in front of the two people.

"Eat."

Song Xiao had completely forgotten that he was in a human home, only knew to bury his head in the dry rice, and after eating three bowls straight, he looked at Ruan Soft, who was sitting next to him and drinking water, and only then did he react and forget about the business.