1

Ruan Soft wears a strong male apocalyptic text and becomes a cannon fodder female partner with extraordinary powers.
Others awakened powers, and Ruan Soft awakened a magic system.
Because the system is too garbage, Ruan Soft was abandoned by the team, and was even chosen as a bait to lure away zombies, shining for the rise of the male protagonist.
Surrounded by zombies, exhausted, Ruan Soft, who had nowhere to escape, closed his eyes, bit his teeth, threw out the potato in his hand, and shouted:
"Woohoola call summoning, fireball technique!"
The potatoes instantly turned into fireballs, and the zombies on the opposite side were headshot!
Ruan Soft: !!
This is the magic of legend!?
Soon after, a castle base appeared in the border town, and inside it was a psychic who was said to have been ruthlessly abandoned because he was too wasted wood.
But......
The corn she planted is not only delicious, but also can be turned into a cannon, and zombies will casually blast down.
The vines she grows, harder than steel, can craft weapons and buildings to defend against menacing mutants.
The sunflower she planted actually has a healing function, and can even lift the zombification!
Base leaders: You don't want us!
Everyone: The ball boss looks at me!
The male protagonist of the original book: Is it too late to regret it now?
This book is also known as "Shock, magic can actually farm!" 》
"On how to correctly use magic vs. zombies"
Content tags: Taneda text Inspirational life in the last days
Protagonist: Ruan Soft
Intention: Life does not stop, struggle does not stop

 | | Chapter 1Chapter 1 (1 of 2)

Chapter 1

◎Hello, I am your power◎

"Ruan Soft?" The figure gradually became clear, bright eyes, polite, if you ignore the flash of disgust in the other party's eyes, it is a handsome guy who will make people want to look at it more, "How do you feel now?" "

The acting is rotten like this, and you are embarrassed to pretend in front of the queen?

Ruan Soft coughed lightly, and with the movement of tilting his head, he carefully looked around.

I was obviously walking the red carpet, why did I suddenly and inexplicably arrive in this tattered warehouse? There was also a group of people around him, each of them more or less wounded, and his eyes fell on him from time to time, and he was not friendly.

Is it kidnapping?

A weak wooden door was blocked from the inside, and a man with thick eyebrows stood at the door nervously holding a steel pipe, and there was a strange noise outside, closer than the other.

"In the end, the zombies are coming!" The man lowered his voice and urged.

Zombie!

Ruan softly grasped the stone at hand, and the sharp edges streaked across her palm, and the tingling made her sure that this was a reality and not a dream. Ruan Soft's pupils constricted, that outside, is it the kind of zombie she thinks!

"It seems to have a little fever."

The man in front of him glanced at Ruan Soft's face and continued, "Can you stand up now?" "

He had to put his hand beside Ruan Soft and keep it untouched, but Ruan Soft could hold a steady distance as soon as he fell.

But the more he cared, the more Ruan Soft felt that there was something wrong with the person in front of him.

Ruan Soft smoothly stuffed the stone just now into his clothes pocket, slowly stood up against the wall, secretly tried to move his body, and indeed felt powerlessness after a high fever.