20. I lost my hyungie too !

Taehyung held Jungkook in his embrace tightly. He wasn't ready to let go of his Appa's coffin. Taehyung had to forcefully pull him onto his lap and wrap his arms around Kook's torso so that, he won't disturb the burying.

" Let me go, hyungie ! Apppaaa ! "

Jungkook screamed his lungs out and everyone's heart wrenched at the younger's condition.

Jimin hide his face in Hobi's chest as he wasn't able to look at Kook crying his heart out. Yoongi was caressing Jimin's back, while wiping his and Hobi's tears. Namjoon was sniffing while rubbing Jin's head to soothe him.

The guys had met Kook only once and they felt kook wasn't anyone new in the family. And the fact that he was the youngest among all of them, made a soft corner for him in everyone's heart. And watching the bunny crying like that, broke their heart.

" Shhhh. Calm down, Koo. Calm down. Hyungie is right here with his Kookie. Calm down baby, you don't want Appa to feel sad watching you cry like this, right ? "

Taehyung said with wet eyes, rocking him side to side, with kook still on his lap.

" Hyungie... he... Appa... he left me all alone, hyungie ! "

Kook said and started crying out loud. Kook's words broke Taehyung's heart. Though, he wasn't taunting Taehyung but Taehyung was the one responsible for kook feeling like that.
He have completely cut off from the younger.

Since their wedding, he didn't even asked him once if, he was taking care of himself. Was he even sleeping enough ? Was he ok ?

Taehyung have turned his back on him when, he needed him the most. But not anymore. He won't let his Kookie suffer all alone !

They put the coffin in the grave and Kook was tightly wrapped around Taehyung. He was seeking comfort and his hyungie gave it to him.

Taehyung was caressing him, rocking him, patting his back, kissing his temple and Kook let himself lean into his hyungie's comforting and soothing touch, he was desperately in need of.

After they returned home, Taehyung went with Kook to his home. He forcefully made Kook eat something for dinner and cuddled him to sleep. Kook was mumbling some incoherent words in his sleep.

Taehyung hugged him tightly and started whispering sweet nothings to him while caressing him.

He felt very sad at the younger's condition. He wanted to help him, get him out of his sadness but what can he do ? He can't just accept him as his husband...

Husband... Marriage... Somi...

NO !

He can't be soft with kook. He needs to get the divorce papers ready for them. He will not have kook as his husband ! He can undoubtedly stay with him and his Appa. But as his husband, no fucking way !

Taehyung left kook alone in the morning before he woke up. He did felt bad about his behaviour but he can't act weak now.

" How heartless can you get, Taehyung ? The poor boy needs you, comfort him ! Let him at least get over the fact that his Appa isn't with him anymore.

Last night you were with him, I thought you have changed. But I was so wrong, you still are an asshole ! "

Min-kyu said shaking his head, disappointed in his son.

" Appa ! How can you curse at your own son ? And I did comforted him last night. That's all I can do for your so called son-in-law.
Let me be at peace !

First of all, you forced me to marry him. I did for uncle's sake. But you can't force me to sleep with... "

Min-kyu didn't let Taehyung finish and slapped him hard across his face. And Tae placed his palm on his burning cheek. Looking totally shocked at his Appa's behaviour.

" Shut up. Just shut up ! Don't forget you are talking to your father.
I didn't said anything about sleeping with him. I am talking about comforting him, being there for him !

And since when, sleeping with someone is the definition of comforting someone ? "

Min-kyu said getting angry.

He was a very calm and sweet person. He have never even raised his voice at Taehyung. But today ? Today he even slapped his beloved son. Because he was so wrong.

Min-kyu left for Kook's home. He knew Kook needs someone right now. He can't just leave his baby all alone.
Though his son may turn out to be an asshole but he isn't. He really loves Kook and he will be with him, no matter what.

He knocked at Kook's bedroom door and opened it when he didn't replied.
Kook was curled up and sniffing. Min-kyu went to him and sat beside him, caressing his head.

" It's ok baby. Think of the incident as the best option for your Appa. He got rid of the unbearable pain of his.
Now stop crying Kookie or you will get sick. Come on now, get up and take shower. I will prepare our breakfast. "

Min-kyu said kissing Kook's head lovingly.

" Hyu... hyungie ? He too left me ! He isn't even looking at me. What's my fault in it, Appa ? I just obliged for my Appa.

He have stopped even talking to me. He only talked to me last night and when, I woke up, he was gone !
...
I have lost my hyungie too, Appa ! "

Kook bawled his eyes out.

' You once said it hurts you watching me cry and worst, the reason being you ! And now you are making me cry all the times hyungie and it hurts... hurts so bad ! '

Kook thought as he let the sleep engulf him.

___________________________________________

Obviously dude ! There's no way possible for the other way around 💜💜

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Obviously dude ! There's no way possible for the other way around 💜💜.

__________________________________________

Did Kookie really lost his hyungie ??

Everyone deserves an uncle Kim in their life, don't they 😇

The sadness in Kookie's life is just for one more chapter, I swear. I am not liking making the cute baby bunny cry anymore. He'll soon be happy 🤗🤗

So, that's all for this chapter. See you soon with the next one 💜💜

Loving you bit by bit 💜💜 |18+| TAEKOOK VKOOK |जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें