Bonus Chapters 💜💜💜

Warning mature content ahead 🔞🔞 Yoonminseok part.
Name calling and degrading. Please skip the chapter if, you are uncomfortable.

___________________________________________

" I will first take that stupid mouth of his, hyung. You are free to use him in anyway you want, just let me have his mouth. "

Hobi galred at Jimin who was panting hard with his eyes closed, trying to catch his breath and come down from his high. He had just cum with Yoongi's lips and tongue abusing his nipples and Hobi roughly stroking his cock.

" You want to talk bullshit, don't you ? I will make that stupid throat of your so sore, you won't be able to utter a single fucking word for days ! "

Hobi said grabbing Jimin's jaw harshly, making him look into his eyes. Jimin whimpered in pain. But he could take that without any problem and Hobi knew that. He won't ever hurt his Mochi beyond he could take.

Yoongi got Jimin on his knees and hands on the edge of the bed and got behind him. Hobi took off all his cloths and stood on the floor infront of Jimin's mouth.

Yoongi started kissing and nibbling on Jimin's hips, ass cheeks and thighs while, running his hands all over Jimin's body.

He then slowly started kissing and licking his entrance making Jimin moan and arch his back at the sweet treatment he was receiving from his lover, who otherwise just roughly shoves his fingers inside him without any warning or preparing him.

" You need to be punished, you fucking brat. I won't go easy on you. You are gonna take me deep down your throat and let me fuck your filthy mouth the way I want like a good boy, aren't you, kitten ? "

Hobi said smirking at Jimin while, slapping his hard cock on Jimin's cheeks, smearing his precum all over his cheeks and lips.

" Yes, hyung... "

Jimin whispered licking the precum off his lips and humming in satisfaction at the taste.

" Good boy. Don't just hum yet baby. You are gonna swallow my cum like a good kitten without wasting a single fucking drop of it got it, dumbhead ? "

Hobi said patting Jimin's head and Jimin nodded his head like the good boy he is. His lips forming a cute little pout while he stared at Hobi's hard cock with his big eyes; almost looking innocent !

" Mmmmm.... oh... hyung... it feels so good... mmm... "

Jimin moaned as Yoongi pushed his tongue past Jimin tight rim and started tongue fucking him slowly. Jimin closed his eyes unable to keep them open at the amount of pleasure he was receiving. But Hobi had another plan.

" Open your mouth, kitten ! "

Hobi growled running his tip over Jimin's slightly open lips and Jimin opened his mouth and stick out his tongue and licked his tip, immediately tasting the sweet salty taste of his boyfriend and in a few moments took his head inside his mouth and started sucking on it slowly.

" I said, you are gonna take me deep down your throat, baby ! At this speed you will get there in the morning. You wanna be punished till morning, is that it ? "

Hobi's said smirking and caressing his cheeks Jimin shook his head and licked his tip on last tike and took him in as much as he could and started bobbing his head earning pleasured moans from Hobi.

Feeling proud of himself Jimin increased the pace and Hobi's hands found their way to his hair and grabbed them tightly in their hold.

Hobi grunted and thrusted hips forward to make Jimin take more of him and Jimin gagged at the sudden intrusion but still continued to suck his cock.