Bonus Chapter 💜💜

Warning ⚠️ mature content ahead.

___________________________________________

Namjoon fumbled to find the bottle of lube as, Jin was kissing the hell out of him and wasn't letting him take his lips off his own.

He finally found the bottle after a few fallen and broken other things in the process.

Jin had made up his mind that, he wasn't gonna angry rap at his husband; not at least on their wedding night !

And after all he too was responsible for Joon destroying those as he wasn't letting him take a clear look. 

Without breaking the kiss he poured some lube on his fingers and rubbed at Jin's hole and he shuddered. Joon rubbed few more circles and slowly pushed his one finger inside Jin and he moaned and arched his back.

" Fuck... it feels so good, daddy... "

Jin whispered as he digged his nails in Joon's back making him groan in burn it caused.

" You liked it, baby ? Like it as daddy prepares your greedy and needy hole for his huge monster ? "

Joon whispered nibbling on Jin's ear lobe. Jin moaned in pleasure.

He likes Joon being rough with him but when he goes all soft and sweet on him, he just loves the feeling so much.

" Yes, daddy... "

Jin whispered kissing his neck and shoulders softly enjoying how gentle and sweet his Joonie was being with him.

After opening up him enough, Joon grabbed the packet of condom and was about to tear it open but Jin took it off his hands.

" I want you to bare back me, daddy. "

Jin whispered and pulled a happily smiling Joon into a passionate kiss. Joon kissed him back and after pulling away, he lubed up his cock and rubbed the tip over Jin's ready hole.

" You want daddy to breed you, baby ? Fill you upto the brim ? Get you knocked up ? "

Joon growled in Jin's ear and nibbled softly on his skin making Jin shudder beneath him.

" Yes, daddy ! I want exactly that. I want you to knock me up... love me daddy. I need you inside me. Show me how much you love me. Show me whom do I belong to. Show me who owns me ! "

Jin moaned when Joon started sucking his perked up nipples.
Jin's words turned him on even more than he already was.

He kissed Jin's lips while slowly pushing inside his husband. Both moaned at the familiar warmth of eachothers and with few slow thrusts Joon was completely inside him.

" Fuck baby... you are still so tight... just like you were when... I popped your cherry... "

Joon grunted at the tightness around him and Jin moaned as he felt his prostate abused and he loved the abuse he was receiving from his husband.

He grabbed Joon's hair tightly and tugged on them harshly making Joon hiss and in response he started thrusting harder inside his baby. Jin was moving beneath Joon with his every powerful thrust.

" Oh, daddy... fuck you are... so... so big... ahhh... it feels so good... ahhh... oh god... fuck... ahhh... daddy... "

Jin moaned in pleasure and Joon grabbed his waist so tightly, Jin was sure there will be marks the next day there.

" Oh don't you worry baby... cum whenever you want... and don't you think I will be done with you once I cum... I am not gonna let you sleep the whole night... gonna fuck you so good... gonna make you mine... gonna fuck you so hard... you will only remember... MY name ! "

Joon said speeding up and Jin started screaming in oversensitivity. Joon kissed him and swallowed his screams and moans but didn't slowed down even for a moment.

.
.
.

" Ahhhh... hy... hy... hyungie... it... it hurts... mmmm... "

Kook moaned as Taehyung was spanking his already red and swollen ass cheeks. He loved it more than he thought he would.

" Don't you dare lie to me, bunny. If, you didn't enjoyed it, you wouldn't moan like a bitch in heat ! "

Taehyung growled groping his ass and Kook bite his lip to stop the moan threatening to leave his mouth.

Was he really into degrading ? Why the fuck was he enjoying his hyungie using such cheap words for him ? But he did liked it, hell he loved it !

He was laying on Taehyung's lap on his stomach and Taehyung could feel Kook's cock twitching so much over is thigh.

" Are you close already, slut ? Did you really get this excited just by the spanking and degrading that, your teeny tiny cock is so desperate to cum ? You wanna cum, baby ? "

Taehyung growled smirking. Kook bit his lip and nodded and received a harsh spank on his thigh and he yelped.

" Use your words, bitch. And Beg, me to let you cum ! "

Taehyung said tracing his fingers over Kook's spine making him shiver and arch his back.

" Mmmm... hyungie... let me cum... "

Kook barely whispered feeling shy to say it out loud.

" Uhuh, I told you to BEG me, not to order me around ! "

Taehyung said caressing Kook's stinging butt cheeks to soothe the pain.

" Ahhhh... hubby please... please let your... wifey cum... "

Kook moaned.

" You can do better than that, slut ! "

Taehyung said pushing his fingers inside Kook and fingering him. Kook couldn't stop moaning at the overwhelming pleasure.

" Ahh... hubby... please... please let your slut cum... I am desperate for... mmmm... ahhh... fuck feels so good... please, please... please... let me... ahhh... mmmm... fuck... please let your wifey cum hubby... mmmm... "

Kook let out as he could as his brain had stopped working properly and was completely concentrating on wanting to cum.

Taehyung finally decided to have mercy on his poor baby who had received the punishment more than he should.

He pushed Kook off his lap and made him lay flat on his stomach on the bed. He straddle Kook's hips and without any warning pushed his hard cock inside Kook in one go making Kook screamed at the painful stretch but soon started moaning as pleasure overtook the pain.

" Fuck baby... so good for me... ugh... I can't ever get enough of you, love. "

Taehyung said biting onto Kook's shoulder.

" Ahhh... hyungie... hyungie... oh fuck... don't stop... ahhh... I am close... ahhh... feels so good, hubby... ahhh.. I am... I am... ah... ahhh... mmm... fu...ck... "

Kook came hard on the sheets and after few hard and fast thrusts Taehyung finished inside his wifey, collapsing on his back.