57. Surprise Honeymoon

Jimin and Jungkook were being carried around by their husbands at the airport as neither of them were being able to walk.

For two completely different reasons !

Jimin was sore as hell as his husbands couldn't hold themselves back from fucking him mercilessly on their wedding night; that is, last night !

The lingerie Jimin wore got the best or shall I say beast out of his husbands and he was so sore he couldn't walk on his own.

And Jungkook ? Well, it's an entirely different story !

Taehyung didn't wanted to spoil the surprise for Kook till they reach their destination and so, he fed him sleeping pills to have him sleeping till they reach there and so he was sleeping and Tae had to carry him around because of it !

They all hired a privet jet for their comfort and convenience. They were going to spend their honeymoon at Paris.

[ AN: I know, I know, once again cliché ! But it's the city of love so, yeah ! ]

They were in plane right now with Jimin and Jungkook sleeping peacefully while Yoongi, Hobi and Taehyung were chatting while having wine and Namjin...

The horny newlyweds were having their moment in the private chamber because, Joon was feeling horny...

Well, that's what Jin asked Joon to say that, he was the one who was horny so that, Jin won't have to admit the reality !

And Joon didn't had any problem saying it as long as he was gonna get and cum inside his horny wife ! He was the happiest man alive !

Yoongi had Hobi in his lap. He wanted to have Hobi real bad; but they couldn't just leave Taehyung all alone and so, they kept it to caressing and kissing once in a while.

They were making Taehyung feel single AF even when, he was married and his wifey was in the same plane as he was; but was asleep soundly !

He was gonna get his revenge later; even though he was the one putting Kook in that situation in the first place !

Once they reached to their destination they went to their respective rooms.

The moment Kook opened his eyes, he was dumbfounded. He thought he was dreaming.
Because he woke up in an entirely different place !

" Am I dead ? Where am I ? What the fuck ? "

Kook mumbled confused as hell.

" Hyu... Hyungie ? "

Kook let out unsure of what to think or expect.

" I am here, love ! "

Taehyung said coming out of the shower when he heard his baby calling for him. He went to bed and sat close to Kook, pulling him on his lap.

" How are you feeling, baby ? Are you ok ? Are you hungry ? Shall I order food or would you like to shower first ? "

Taehyung asked caressing his back.

" Whe... Where are we, hyungie ? Last time I checked, I was sleeping in our bedroom ! "

Kook asked in a low voice, shocked and thinking he was still dreaming.

" Oh, baby we are in Paris, for our honeymoon !
Surprise ! "

Taehyung said kissing his head softy.

Kook took a few moments to understand what his husband was talking about and when he got it, he felt happy that they were at their honeymoon !

The much awaited one. The one Kook wanted to have so bad.
Their honeymoon...