24. Loosing Her

The days were passing happily now as Taehyung stopped being an ass towards kook. Both of them were happy getting back together, just like old times.

Taehyung helped kook in his homework as well. And unlike when they were younger, Tae didn't forced the younger to stay up till he was finished with the work.
Instead, he would take Kook out on a long drive or sometimes on late night walk for ice cream or even drink sometimes.

Somi was feeling neglected and not loved anymore once again. She was feeling like she was the third wheel. She tried hard to get their relationship back on track but Taehyung wasn't reciprocating the way she expected.

She was feeling he was going far away from her and she couldn't do anything in it, even she tried hard. She had a new joinee in her office team and they clicked quickly. She could feel he have started liking her. Hell, her entire office knew he was having feelings for her.

She ignored him in the beginning but when, he was consistent in his approaches and making her feel desired and liked and she still didn't find any efforts from Taehyung, she slowly started to let go of Taehyung and thinking about the new joinee.

She hadn't told Taehyung about him yet because deep down she had a hope Taehyung might return to her someday.

Today was their much awaited and long pending date. She reached the restaurant on time and was waiting for Taehyung.

She was getting bored and couldn't think of anything to kill the time. She called Taehyung and he said he was gonna take 15 minutes more as he was stuck in some work.

She sighed in despair. Her phone ding and she open the chat and a smile made it's way to her face as she read the name. She started chatting with him and she didn't even realize it was already an hour and Taehyung still wasn't here.

" Hey, darling. I am so sorry, I couldn't make it in time. "

Taehyung said coming from behind her back and gave her the bouquet he got for her.

He had read her chat with someone named Bogum. She was so indulged into the chatting that she didn't even felt his presence behind her.

He stood there for a few minutes before opening his mouth. He got that the guy was asking her to come where he was and she said she was stuck in some work.
Surprisingly, he didn't felt betrayed or heartbroken or anything because of her lie.

" You know what, I am leaving ! Am I stupid here to wait for you for more than an hour ? If, you couldn't make it in time you could have at least let me know. I wouldn't have wasted my time sitting all alone here !

My friends wanted me to go with them to the office party but what did I chose ? To come here and wait for you to just show up ! I am stupid here that I can't get you were BUSY with someone else. If, you want you can sit here for another hour but I am leaving. Bye. "

She pushed the bouquet on the table back towards Taehyung and left the restaurant. Taehyung sighed.

He got that he was slowly loosing Somi. He have noticed her efforts to save their relationship but he just couldn't return her feelings, no matter what.

He sighed and threw the bouquet in the dustbin and left for home. He stopped by Kook's favourite restaurant and got him his favourite food.

When he got out, he saw a flower shop and couldn't stop himself from buying a bouquet of Kook's favourite flowers, Tiger Lilly.

He reached home and was greeted by a cutely smiling bunny and all his gloominess ran away like it was never there in the first place. He returned his boxy smile which his bunny loves.

" Hyungie ! Welcome back home. "

Kook said smiling widely at him and he gave kook the bouquet he got for him. Kook gasped at the gesture.

" It's for me ? Oh my god, hyungie you got me my favourite flowers ! "

Kook said jumping happily and hugged Taehyung tightly. Taehyung couldn't overlook the happiness that wrapped around his heart because of his action.

His bunny was so easy to please. Just a small gesture and he would be so happy like he got the crown of the King of the world !

Taehyung took shower and they had their dinner together and went to sleep happily.

___________________________________________

Slowly parting away from Somi. Feeling bad for her.

Holding back someone for our underlying purpose is wrong. If, we can't accept and reciprocate to someone it's better let them go and find someone who actually deserves them !

That's all for this chapter, see you soon with the next one 💜 💜