4. Loosing innocence

I can't believe hyungie organized such a beautiful and nice birthday party for my 18th birthday. I mean he isn't a very romantic person. But I have to give it to him, everything is very nice; Jungkook thought as he walked passed all his friends who were singing Birthday song for him.

He reached to center where the cake was placed. He gave his famous bunny smile to his hyungie, scrunching his nose cutely. Taehyung returned his boxy smile to younger, satisfied that the younger liked the surprise.

Taehyung knew his cute little bunny likes everything black and so, he kept the theme black itself. Everything was black, including the cake. He cut the cake with all the wishes he received and almost cried when Taehyung fed him the cake.

It was fucking banana flavoured ! To be honest, banana flavoured cake isn't that common. Taehyung had the cake customized according to his bunny's liking. Kook felt so loved right now.

His hyungie loved him the most and didn't failed to show him through his actions rather than words. Because Taehyung believed as they say, lemme show you, coz talk is cheap !

After the games, it was dance time. Taehyung had invited Somi to the party but she denied saying, she doesn't know anyone here. So, Taehyung was dancing with every single girl present in the party. Jungkook didn't liked sharing his hyungie's time with the stupid girls.

" Hyungie, It's MY birthday and you are dancing around with everyone except me. I am not talking to you. "

Jungkook pouted and left the party hall sulking. He didn't liked the idea of his hyungie not paying attention to him. Taehyung chuckled at his cute bunny and went behind him and obviously, he found him in their tent.

" Bunny, you have turned 18 already, grow up now ! Stop sulking on every silly thing. "

Taehyung said hugging him from behind and placed his chin on Kook's shoulder. But that didn't made the sulky bunny drop the pout or turn to face his hyungie.

" Come on baby, stop pouting now and turn to me ! If you won't face me, how can we dance, huh ? "

Taehyung said chucking and Jungkook bit his lips to stop himself from smiling at his defeated hyungie.

" No need to do that. Go dance around with everyone except me. And anyways, who am I to you ? "

Jungkook said teasing Taehyung trying to show he was mad but instead got Taehyung mad at him. Taehyung grabbed his waist harshly. Turning him around, pinned him against the wall.

" What did you just said ? You are no one for me ? Don't you know how much I love you ? I have loved you from the day you were born bunny ! How can you say that ? Have I ever let you feel I don't give a fuck about you ? Have I ever let you feel I am pretending to love you ? "

Taehyung said breathing heavily. He felt sad and insulted by Jungkook's words. Taehyung was boiling in anger; while the bunny boy felt his hyungie looks damn hot when he is mad !

His sharp eyes turn piercing, staring right through his soul. Slightly parted lips; so inviting. His usual calm and sweet demeanor turned into a turn on for kook ! The sweat droplets on his flawless skin shine in the moonlight.

He was looking like a delicious combination of hot and sour meal to Jungkook. He lost himself in the elder's eyes and couldn't find it in himself to open his mouth to answere his hyungie.

" Fucking answer me, bunny ! "

Taehyung said coldly, tightening his grip on him even more and demanding answer for his question and Jungkook felt slight tightness in his pants !

Fucking hell !

He was getting hard because of his mad hyungie !

He'd be doomed if, his hyungie saw him getting hard at such moment. So, to save himself from the embarrassment, he unwillingly looked away from the sexy sight.

" I am sorry, hyungie. I didn't meant it like that. Sorry. "

He barely could whisper. His soft and sweet voice calmed Taehyung down and he let his waist go, which he was holding tightly.

" Don't ever say something like again, bun ! Understood ? "

Taehyung said caressing Kook's head to make sure his bunny isn't scared of him. Now, who's gonna tell him what exactly his bunny felt for him in the moment !

" Come on, let's have our dance. And I wasn't avoiding you, baby. I wanted to have dance with you when we were all alone. Just like right now ! "

Taehyung said smiling and went to turn on the music. He had already planned their dance here and arranged everything for it. They danced on so many songs. Slow ones, fast ones. Sweet one, weird ones !

That was the best birthday Jungkook had. He did always felt a connection with his hyungie but today he realized, he thinks of him in some other way, which definitely isn't a brotherly bond !

Well, he have stopped thinking of Taehyung in a brotherly way a long ago and he doesn't regret it. The only regret he have is, he can't have his hyungie in a romantic way; ever !

___________________________________________

That's all for this chapter. See you soon in next. Please do comment to let me know your thoughts about the story 💜💜