48. Teasing

" You ok, love ? "

Tae asked pulling Kook in his arms. Kook was still catching his breath. He looked at Tae and smiled.

" I loved it ! "

Kook whispered and Tae chuckled.

" It didn't sounded like that in the beginning, though ! "

Tae said kissing his temple and pulled Kook on top of him.

" You have a huge monster down there, not my fault ! "

Kook said snuggling into Tae's warmth.

" What got you so horny Koo that, you woke me up fucking 3 in the morning ? "

Tae asked amused, massaging his lower back slowly.

" I have been wanting to do this even before I left ! And in those five months, Bam and JB made me feel I was missing something very important and beautiful.

And as if that wasn't enough, you weren't letting me sleep peacefully with your naked pics ! You always kept me on the verge of loosing my mind ! You are so cruel, hyungie ! "

Kook said pouting and Tae chuckled and started pecking him all over his face.

" Well, it was a punishment for you to leave me like that. And by the way, you still haven't answered my question bunny ! "

Tae said kissing his head.

" I have been having wet dreams of you, of us doing a few things; because of those provocative pictures of yours !
And I always had to take care of my problem by myself.

I had one tonight as well. But now, I had you close to me to help me with it ! You were sleeping so, I decided get your help myself ! "

Kook said shrugging and started drawing circles on Tae's chest.

" You, sleep molester ! You could have just woke me up before starting to suck me off in my sleep, you pervert ! "

Tae said teasing him.

" You are my husband, I have all the rights ! And anyways, you had promised me some merciless fuck when I return. But you seem to forget about it and so, I was just reminding you ! "

Kook said closing his eyes, too tired to keep them open.

" I didn't forgot anything, love. You didn't had the time to spend with your husband; leaving your hyungs ! "

Tae said sulking and pouting. But Kook didn't replied. He looked down to see Kook was already asleep.

Tae chuckled and kissed his forehead and carefully layed him on bed to let him sleep peacefully. He cleaned himself and Kook and then, cuddled his bunny and closed his eyes as well.

When Kook opened his eyes, sunlight was blinding him. He turned his face away from the sharp light. Then he realized he was alone in the bed. He felt very sad.

How heartless his husband could be ? He woke up alone the day he left and he woke up alone the day he returned !

And that too after what they did last night !

Wasn't he the one who denied Kook to make love to him before he left giving the reason that, he didn't wanted Kook to leave with a sore ass and that, he won't be around to look after him ?

Where is he now ? Shouldn't he take care of his wifey now ? Such a heartless beast !

He thought of not talking to him... but he knew very well, he himself won't be able to stay away from his husband !