54. Shopping

Tae finished his design and went to get it approved from his boss and as usual he sent him back asking him to use the light shades without any particular changes in it !

Tae is fed up of him. His boss knows Tae is the best employee he have and nobody can be compared to him !

He just sends him back a few times before approving his designs just to prove he is the boss and can do anything he wants !

But Tae won't resign; ever !

His boss favors him as well other than bullying him and Tae loves his work here.

He gets the freedom here to do whatever he wants in his imagination department unlike the other companies he had worked as an intern.

He was gossiping about his boss with Yoongi when, his phone rang.

" Hey, bunny ! "

Tae greeted him happily.

" Tell him I said hi as well. "

Yoongi said dryly.

But deep down he is missing the adorable kid so much. It's been a long time they last met but he won't say it out loud.

" Yoongi hyung says he is missing you. "

Tae said catching the paper weight mid air Yoongi threw at him for giving voice to his thoughts.

" Hyung, are you planning to kill me ? "

Tae said to Yoongi and Kook panicked at his words.

" What happened, hyungie ? Are you alright ? "

Kook asked.

" Yes I am love, don't worry. Yoongi hyung just threw a paper weight at me because I told you he is missing you ! "

Tae said sticking his tongue at Yoongi, making mocking noise and Yoongi did the same.

" Oh ! Tell him I miss him too."

Kook said chucking at the grown ups bickering like kids.

" Hyungie, I just called to let you know that we are leaving for shopping. "

Kook said.

" If you want to buy something or liked anything for yourself, get it ok ? "

Taehyung said softy.

He knows his baby doesn't spend money on himself.

He remembered their wedding shopping. He went shopping with his Appa while Kook took care of his.

His baby couldn't even enjoy the shopping for his own wedding !

He couldn't enjoy anything in his own wedding and Tae is determined to change it; at least to the extent he could.

" Ok, hyungie, I will. Bye. "

Kook said and disconnected the call.

Kook left for Yoongi's place as Namjoon and Jin were gonna pick him and Jimin up from there.

Kook reached Yoongi's place and after sometime Namjin came and they all went for the shopping.

Though, it was Namjin's wedding shopping, Jimin wanted to choose their outfits beforehand as they won't be having much time later for their wedding.

They were gonna get married just a week later Namjin's wedding and so, he wanted everything as he wished and ready beforehand.

Yoongi and Hobi didn't had any problem their baby choosing their outfits and so, they let him decide whatever he wanted.

Loving you bit by bit 💜💜 |18+| TAEKOOK VKOOK |जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें