27. Seeking forgiveness

___________________________________________

WARNING 🔞

Yoonminseok smut ahead. Those who are uncomfortable with it please skip the chapter. I know nobody's gonna skip it though 😉 It's just a formality warning. And the rest, enjoy.
It won't be a love making thing as it's a punishment.

___________________________________________

" Ahhhh... hyung slow down... ahhh... I can't... ahh... please... "

Jimin was screaming his lungs out for Hobi to slow down because he was sensitive but Hobi wasn't slowing down at all.

" Ahhh... ask Yoongi hyung to... mmm... slow down... ohhhh god... I am not even moving a muscle... ahhh... he is... pounding into you through me... fuck..."

Hobi screamed equally as he too was sensitive.

" Yoongi Hyung, please... ahhh... I can't take it anymore... ahhh... please slow down... god..."

Jimin screamed tightening his fist around the sheets to himself in place and not buckle and fall.

His knees were getting weak and bruised because, for how long he have been on his knees. His ass was getting sore too because of the constant assault.

" Please hyung, let me... ahhh... cum it's my... fourth dry orgasm... ahhh... it hurts... so bad... please hyung..."

Hobi said digging his fingers in Jimin's hips hard, out of reflex. He had nothing to hold onto except Jimin's hips and waist. Hobi was sandwiched between Jimin and Yoongi.

Hobi was inside Jimin and Yoongi was inside Hobi; fucking him deep and making Hobi thrust into Jimin at a pace Yoongi was fucking him.

" Awww... is my little Mochi sensitive, huh ? Ugh... do you really think I care about it right now ?
And I don't give a fuck even if... you have your eighth or ninth or fucking tenth dry orgasm, Hoba ! "

Yoongi said speeding up and started pounding harder into Hobi making them scream.

" Do you guys even know, why am I punishing you two ? "

Yoongi said finally slowing down a bit, after a very long time.

" Ahh... because I didn't listened to... ahh... you and went to the club last night... "

Jimin said sniffing and whimpering.

" Good boy. And Hoba, you didn't even went to the club, they why ? "

Yoongi thrusted harder, making Hobi thrust harder into Jimin.

" Ahhh... fuck... I... let him go even though... ahhh... you told me to not let him... ahh... "

Hobi said moaning as Yoongi massaged his sore asscheeks, soothing them a bit.

" Do you have any idea, what would have happened to you there if, I hadn't asked Hobi about where the fuck you went ?

That bastard had spiked your drink and you were so gone, you didn't even fucking recognized ME ! "

Yoongi said spanking Jimin's ass cheek. Though it was hard to reach there with Hobi in middle but he still managed.

" He didn't... listened to me hyung... ahhh... I tried to stop him... but you know... ahh... he is... a fucking brat ! "

Hobi said spanking Jimin harder, leaving a red hand print on his ass cheek. Yoongi's spank was nothing compared to Hobi's and Jimin screamed in pain.

" Ahhhh... I am... so... ahhh... sorry hyung... I won't disobey you... ahhh... ever... "

Jimin said tears rolling down his cheeks.

" I do know he is... ugh... a brat and you know a brat must be tamed, Hoba ! Why didn't you... fucked his brains and energy out of him so that... he couldn't step outside his room itself ? "

Yoongi spanked Hobi harder and he jolted thrusting into Jimin and he screamed.

" Please hyung... please let me cum... I can't... can't... take it anymore... please hyung... "

Jimin pleaded crying out loud now. He was way beyond sensitive.

" Aww... can't you now ? But my dear Hoba seems can take it some more. He doesn't sound desperate to cum ! "

Yoongi said speeding up.

" Ahhhh... hyung no... please... let us cum... please hyung... it hurts so bad... please... have mercy on us hyung... we are sorry..."

Hobi said desperately wanting the damn ring off of his sensitive cock.

Yoongi finally decided to show some mercy at his babies. He stopped and pulled out of Hobi. He asked him to get Jimin laid on his back and carefully take out the sound.

Yoongi took the ring off Hobi and he breath peacefully. Once they were free of those damn things, they desperately wanted to cum.

" Hyung, please... "

Jimin whispered panting hard. Hobi looked over his shoulder towards Yoongi and he let Hobi fuck Jimin and let him cum. Hobi slowly entered his abused ads, knowing he must be sore. Jimin whimpered at the sensation and closed his eyes, letting the tears roll down his cheeks.

Hobi wiped them and kissed him softly while making love to him just the way his baby loves. Jimin wrapped his arms around Hobi's neck and kissed him back moaning softly in his mouth.

They both came right after a few thrusts with a loud as hell scream as. Yoongi gave a break to Hobi's ass while he fucked Jimin.

Hobi layed on top of Jimin when they finished, catching their breaths. And Yoongi caressed their thighs.

" I am yet to cum ! "

Yoongi said pulling Hobi off Jimin and laying him on his back. He slowly entered back inside Hobi and he whimpered. Yoongi kept kissing him all over while chasing his orgasm. He didn't made love to him but was careful to not be too rough. Hobi was moaning in oversensitivity.

Yoongi could have fucked him for a long time but thought, he had tortured him enough and soon cum inside him.
And after catching his breath, he fucked Jimin too slowly and sensually kissing his fingers and his Mochi cheeks and cum inside him as well.

Both Jimin and Hobi were beyond tired and lay lifeless on the bed after the intense punishment. Jimin was passed out when Yoongi was still inside him and Hobi had his eyes closed and was asleep too.

Yoongi got and after cleaning himself, he wiped them clean and cuddled with them after kissing them goodnight.

___________________________________________

It's harder than I expected it to be writing a smut ! I hope you guys would like it.

This was the answer of Jinnie's question but I guess you guys got it instead of him 😉

That's all for this chapter see you soon with the next one 💜💜