39. Cockblock !

Everything was ready and Taehyung decided to tell his Kookie everything tonight. He couldn't watch his cute and always happy baby all gloomy because of him.

He knew his baby wasn't eating properly being all sad and tonight he decided to feed his love with his hands to make sure he won't starve.

Taehyung returned home from office and after taking shower he came downstairs.

" Koo, have you had dinner yet ? "

Tae asked sitting beside him.

" No ! And why do you even care if, I eat or not ? Anyway you don't give a fuck about me ! "

Kook said pouting.

He did had made up his mind to give up on the Italy dream for the love he have for his hubby. But he just couldn't stop from trying to get him let go there, for one last time before he completely gives up !

And Tae just wanted to kiss the hell out of his pouting bunny !

But he controlled himself. He was gonna tell that he have already made all the arrangements. But his wifey's tantrums got Tae in a playful mood.

" Yeah right ! Just the way you don't care about your hubby anymore.

You don't care if, I have my breakfast or lunch or dinner ! You have changed so much Kookie.

Are you taking revenge on me for being an ass to you in the past ? "

Tae said fake crying and sniffing.

" Hyungie ! Are you crying ? Oh my god ! I didn't mean to make you cry hyungie. I am so sorry.
No I am not taking any revenge on you. Are you hungry since morning ? "

Kook asked worridely and wrapped his arms around him.

He felt bad for hurting his husband. His hyungie was right, he had stopped having breakfast and dinner with his hubby, to show he was mad at him.

He was so determined to get his hyungie say YES for him to go that, he had stopped paying attention to his sad hyungie.

He ran to kitchen and prepared a single plate for both of them. He got his hyungie's favourite strawberry milkshake with him.

He grabbed Taehyung's arm and pulled him along with him to the dining table to have their dinner together. He will feed his sad hubby with his own hands.

" Here, hubby. "

He said taking a morsel infront of Tae's mouth.

" No ! I won't eat. You have to eat first. "

Tae said wiping his fake tears.

He knew his Kookie hadn't ate and must be hungry.

" Ok. "

Kook said and took the same to his mouth to eat but Tae grabbed his hand.

" No ! I am going to feed you ! And you need a punishment for making your hubby sad.

So, your punishment is, I am gonna feed you till the very last bite and to unlock every single bite, you have to act cute for me ! "

Tae said giving his puppy eyes to kook.

Taehyung had made Kook eat countless time like this since they were young and he enjoyed watching his Koo acting all cute for him.

" Hyungie ! Not these eyes, please ! It's not fair... Ok, fine. But we aren't kids anymore, hyungi ! "

Kook whined but agreed anyway.

He couldn't oppose more when his dramatic hubby made a very pitiful face and acted feeling sad even more ! He knew his husband was just acting and not feeling sad the way he was showing but he couldn't watch his hyungie sad !

He acted cute and his hyungie fed him.

They finished the food in the plate when, Tae agreed to have a bite everytime Kook would have one.

It brought back the memories of their childhood. Tae would make him eat by making him act cute for him. And both of them felt happy reliving the sweet memories of their childhood.

After they were done with the dinner, they went to their room. Tae decided to tell Kook about his tickets.

" I have a surprise for you, Koo. But for that, you have to close your eyes. "

Taehyung said and Kook listened to his Hubby like the good boy he is.

He took out the tickets and passport from his cupboard and stood infront of his baby.

" Here ! "

Taehyung said putting the ticket passport infront of him.

After having a look at it, Kook got so excited that he jumped on him and clung onto him like a koala. Taehyung grabbed him securely in his hold to not let him fall.

Kook started kissing him all over happily, which in No time converted into a hot and desperate makeout as, they hadn't kissed eachothers for almost a week now !

Taehyung pressed him against the wall beside them and kissed him back like he was hungry for ages for his wife's touch.

Tae slipped his one hand beneath Kook's t-shirt and started caressing his hot body with his desperate fingers. Kook had his legs wrapped around him tightly and his fingers digging into Tae's back.

Taehyung took him to their bed without breaking the kiss as he wanted to feel him more and intimately. Tae layed on bed with Kook on top of him.

He took off Kook's t-shirt and threw it away and attached his lips to Kook's neck and collarbone and started sucking and biting there. Kook grabbed Tae's hair harshly and pulled him even closer to him, moaning at feeling his husband's desperate lips tasting him.

Tae's fingers found Kook's nipples while sucking his neck harshly forming a dark hickey there. His hand slowly dragged down to Kook's waist and was about to feel his clothed cock...

" Kookie ! Taehyungie ! "

Jin's loud voice broke their trance and they pulled away from eachothers panting heavily.

If, it wasn't for their cockblock hyung to interrupt them; Taehyung was sure, tonight was gonna be the night, he was so desperately waiting for !

He have been wanting to have Kook completely for quite some time now. Kook too was having the same sinful thoughts for his husband.

It's been a few months they confessed their love to eachothers now but they haven't took the final step yet ! And now they have started craving for it more and more with the passing time.

And they even got a bit far from touching and kissing eachothers not so innocently; but everytime they get a step closer to have eachother, something or someone might interrupt them and they loose the chance. And the same happened now as well !

___________________________________________

Wrong timing Eomma Jinnie !

__________________________________________

Thankyou all of you guys for your support ❤️

Please ignore my mistakes.

That's all for this chapter, see you soon with the next one 💜💜

Till then be happy and bye bye ARMY 👋