12. TILL DEATH DO US APART !

What wrong have I ever done to anyone to deserve such fate; Jungkook thought.

Though he didn't have any romantic feelings or a crush on his hyungie yet; but he did loved the idea to marry him.

His hyungie loved him so much, he would never hurt him. And all these things did brought millions of butterflies in his stomach; but the situation wasn't right !

This marriage was gonna happen because it was his father's last wish and not because he and his hyungie fell for eachothers. Not because they were in love and wanted to spend their life together !

Kook was so hurt and sad because of his father's words. He did knew he was gonna loose his Appa but him using those words broke the poor boy down.

He couldn't find it in him to reply when his hyungie suggested they should ask him.

Well, WHY the fuck would he say NO ? He would definitely want to marry his hyungie, who loved him more than his life.

He was busy crying and didn't wanted to let his father speak more as it was becoming hard for him to talk and so, he agreed to marry and be a good boy for his hyungie.

Kook WAS shocked to listen to his Appa's wish but wasn't against it ! He wanted his father to die peacefully without being worried about him.

He did looked at Tae as an elder; but never as a brother. And he was gay so, he didn't had any problem with it and thought his hyungie too won't have any problem with it, as he have seen he is in relationship with Somi but never acts like he even likes her !

After sometime Jae-wook took his medicines and fell asleep and they left him to sleep peacefully.

Taehyung was already outside talking with his Appa and try to reason with him that he isn't gay and he have a girlfriend and wants to marry her. 

" Appa, how can you do this to me ? "

Taehyung almost yelled in frustration at his Appa.

" What ? "

Min-kyu asked confused. He doesn't thinks he have done anything wrong then, why was his son yelling ?

" I can't marry him, Appa ! I have a girlfriend and you know that very well then, how can you do this to me ? "

Taehyung said frustrated.

" Huh, yeah one of the many girlfriends you had till date ! They were mare a one night stand for you and now you think that you have a girlfriend ? Don't fool me, I am your father not the other way around ! "

Min-kyu said rolling his eyes at his stupid son.

" Appa, I was young and stupid back then, but it's different with Somi ! We are together for almost a year now. I am serious with her ! "

Taehyung said trying to convince him.

" Oh, is that so ? Then why haven't you bring her home yet ? Never introduced us, yet ? And you want me to believe your bullshit ? And one more thing, you still are stupid ! "

Min-kyu said seriously and was about to leave.

" Appa, maybe all what you said is true but what about my sexuality ? I am not gay to marry another man ! Had Kookie been a girl I would married him happily but he is a guy ! "

Taehyung said getting mad at how blind his father can be !

" You have closed your eyes purposefully, son and that's why you haven't recognized yourself yet but I have !
And trust me on this, you are gonna be thankful that I did this, later !