26. The Punishment Night

___________________________________________

WARNING 🔞

A little bit of Namjin and then, a Yoonminseok moment ahead. It's not a smut yet. It will be there in the next chapter. If anyone is uncomfortable with it, please skip this and the next chapter.
___________________________________________

" Ugh ! This lazy cat never picks up my call ! "

Jin said annoyed, throwing his phone away.

" Hyung, you always call him at late night ! He might be sleeping or they might be having THEIR time ! "

Namjoon said wrapping his arms around Jin's waist from behind, kissing his neck softly.

" Uh, yeah, can't deny the possibility ! Jimin had exams and Hobi was busy with his project the entire week. It must have been very HARD for the cat, having two boyfriends and neither of them of any use ! "

Jin said laughing like the windshield wiper and Namjoon chuckled at his boyfriend's silly joke.

" Babe, let's go to our room. "

Namjoon whispered licking his nape, trying to get him in mood.

" Baby, sometimes I wonder how might be they doing it ? I mean, I pass out because of the monster in your pants, how would Jimin be handling the two of them ? "

Jin said thinking deeply and Namjoon slide his hand in Jin's shirt let it run all over his soft skin of his torso and started nibbling on Jin's soft skin on shoulder.

" Let them be, think about us ! "

Namjoon said in a deep voice. Turning Jin around, he sealed their lips together, kissing him desperately. Jin kissed him back and grabbed a handful of Joon's hair in his grasp.

They turned their faces to side to deepen the kiss. Joon bit his lower lip and pulled it a bit. Jin moaned at the assault on his lips. Joon slide his hand down Jin's back and grabbed his ass and squeezed it a bit harshly.

" Ah... Joonie... "

Jin moaned and grasp Joon's shoulder.

"I haven't had you in a long time, honey. Let's have some fun... "

Namjoon whispered in Jin's ear and was about to pick him up by his ass, to take them in their room; but a harsh slap got his hands off Jin's ass.

" Haven't had me in a long time, my ass ! We just did it in the evening and my ass is still sore, all thanx to you Mr. Monster ! "

Jin said pushing Namjoon away.

" Hyuuunnggggg ! "

Namjoon whined wanting to have Jin once again but Jin wasn't having any of it.

" Listen to me Mr. Monster, it's either we can cuddle to sleep or you can have your whining ass on the fucking couch whole night in the living room, the choice is yours ! "

Jin sassed and walked towards their room.

" As if, it's a choice really ! "

Namjoon muttered under his breath, not wanting Jin to hear it.

" Wait for me, love. "

Namjoon called and ran after his love to sleep peacefully in his arms rather than listening to the mosquitoes sing whole night.

Meanwhile...

" Oh... yeah just like that baby. Let me put on some more lube on it, so you won't get hurt. "

Yoongi said softly to Jimin, who was looking totally horrified at the action which was gonna follow.

" Hoba, I don't want to tell you the same thing twice. Get on to work.

And for god's sake, fucking switch off my phone !
Jin hyung always choose the wrong time to call me and then, complains I don't answer his calls ! "

Yoongi said getting irritated.

He was already mad at his boyfriends. So, this was gonna be a punishment night for Hobi and Jimin. He was hovering over Jimin, who was laying on the bed, on his back, with his legs spread wide.

" Come on Chim, relax. I don't want you to get hurt. "

Yoongi said pumping Jimin's cock gently to get it a bit hard so that he can insert the urethral sound in it.

Though he was mad at them, he won't be able to face himself if, he hurts his babies out of anger.

After he was done with Jimin, he turned to Hobi and made him lay on his back. He coated Hobi's cock with ample amount of lube before sliding the cock ring over it. Making sure to make it tight enough to stop him from cuming but not too tight to hurt him.

" Hyung, we are sorry. I won't step outside the home again without your permission, please not this. This one is too thick ! "

Jimin said almost crying. Because he knew if, Yoongi wants to punish them, he won't hold back himself nor will he stop till he thinks they are punished enough.

" Keep your mouth shut, Mochi ! Your cheeks aren't gonna get you away this time. And anyways it would be unfair to my Hoba !

And you don't have to get my permission to go everywhere, just don't go where I tell you NOT to ! "

Yoongi said kissing Hobi sensually and squeezed his cock a bit and Hobi couldn't hold back the whimper leaving his mouth.

Yoongi kissed Jimin's forehead and got off of Hobi and sat on the chair he got for himself to enjoy the show.

" Chim, get on your knees on the floor and suck Hobi off and make sure he cums; if, the ring would let him ! "

Yoongi said laughing ready to enjoy the painful moaning and groaning of Hobi.

Yoongi saw a hint of relief in Jimin's eyes that, he wasn't the one on the suffering end. But he was so wrong. Yoongi wasn't gonna be a bias here !

" Hurry up, Chim. Hobi too should get the pleasure of sucking you off. And don't worry, no need to hurry while sucking him off. We have a long weekend ahead ! "

Yoongi said smirking when he saw Jimin gulp hard.

___________________________________________

That's all for this chapter see you soon with the next one.

I didn't wanted a long ass chapter and so, I am splitting it into two chapters.

Well, don't keep your expectations high, it's my first time writing a smut; that too a threessome. So, I can't assure how will it turn out.

But I am sure all of you are still gonna read it no matter how shitty it'll turn out 🤣

Till then bye bye 💜💜