52. I love you

" Ah... bunny why did you slapped my hand so hard ? "

Taehyung whined as his hand got slapped away from Kook's butt a little too harshly.

" Keep your filthy hands off my ass, mister ! My ass is still sore. We just did it in the shower, hyungie. For fuck's sake spare my ass ! "

Kook said glaring at Taehyung.

As Tae said in the shower he wanted to have his bunny once again and was acting too clingy with his wifey. His hands finding their way to his butt again and again. Trying to get Kook in mood.

But he was in pain because of his horny husband and now wasn't giving a fuck about his intesions and taking Tae's hands off him but his husband was persistent than he thought and finally ended up slapping his hand hard.

" You are now turning from your promise, Koo ! "

Taehyung pouted hard and wrapped his arms around Kook's waist and nuzzled his face in Kook's neck and pecked him softly.

" Oh, I did not for once said we will have another round ! "

Kook said narrowing his eyes.

Though he didn't heard his words in the shower but his husband's action was screaming his intesions.

" But you didn't denied it either ! "

Taehyung said hoping his bunny would give in.

" That in no ways is considered as consent, hyungie ! And anyways you went so hard on me and that too without using lube ! My ass is killing me right now and you want another round ? Your are heartless and a meanie ! "

Kook said pouting and turned his back on Taehyung.

" Oh, baby I am so sorry. I didn't realize you were this hurt. I am sorry. Shall I get you painkillers, love ? "

Taehyung said turning Kook to face him and sat up on the bed ready to go get the painkillers.

" No I don't need painkiller, I'll be fine with some rest. "

Kook pulled him back on bed and laid on top of Tae.

" Is hyungie troubling his Koo ? "

Taehyung asked in a baby voice caressing his hair softly comforting his Koo. Kook chuckled at his silly husband.

He cupped Tae's face and gazing lovingly at his beautiful face he pressed their lips together and they made out till they felt the need to breath properly.

He laid down on the bed and nuzzling his face in his chest, he wrapped his arms around Tae.

" Guess whom I met today at the convenient store, hyungie ? "

Kook said snuggling more into Tae's warmth.

" Who ? "

Tae asked drawing circles on his back and kissed his head.

" Somi noona and her boyfriend ! "

Kook said and felt Tae stiffening. He caressed Tae's face and looked into his eyes.

" They are engaged hyungie ! You know, Noona even apologized me for being cold to me without any reason back then ! "

Kook said smiling.

Tae's eyes widened at his words. He never in hell thought she would ever do that. He was afraid, she might have insulted Kook but his words made him relax.

" Hyungie you know, I am glad we ran into eachothers today ! "

Kook said smiling.

" Why ? Because she apologized you ? "

Taehyung said chuckling. Kook gasped in disbelief and slapped his arm.

" Hyungie ! You are so mean. Do you really think I wanted her to apologize for her behavior ? She was just hurt because...

Ah that brings why I am glad we met today !

I got to know something special. Which you would have never accepted or confessed to me ! "

Kook said pouting. Tae pecked his pout and bump their nose.

" What possibly it could be ? "

Tae asked pressing his lips to Kook's temple.

" She indirectly told me that, you had feelings for me for a long time. You had them even when you were with her and couldn't stop talking about me whenever you met her ! "

Kook said biting his lip, suddenly blushing at the thought.

Taehyung was surprised to hear that. Yes, he was right he had feelings for the younger for a long time.

Probably he would be ashamed of himself if, he actually accepts since when he had those.

There is fine line between pedophilia and adoration. He might not or have crossed the line for the younger.

He had realized his changed behaviour towards the younger since he turned 16 ! He came out as gay when he was 15 and ever since Tae started looking differently at him.

Not in a bad and degrading way or in a sexual way either but there was a change.

And it grew with his age and it reached it's peak and was about to explode on his 18th birthday in the tent before their dance !

He had accidentally confessed his love for the younger and even felt the hard on younger had because of him ! But then he realized it was wrong and he had a girlfriend.

But then, the marriage shit happened and his emotions were all over the place and he ended up hurting the love of his life in the process.

He is still ashamed of himself for putting his baby through all that just because he was a coward !

" True. I am sorry baby. I am ashamed of myself for hurting you way too much. You didn't deserved any of that. When I had feelings for you and even knew you too had for me yet, I hurted you and for what, I still have no idea ! "

Tae sighed in regret and tightened his grip around him.

" Stop apologizing, hyungie. It's all in the past. We are together now, isn't it enough ? "

Kook said kissing Tae's jaw.

" You are too good for this selfish world Koo. I really don't deserve a pure soul like you. If, it was someone else at your place, he would probably be punishing me for being an ass to him ! "

Tae said kissing his forehead. Kook closed his eyes and sighed in content and smiled softly.

" Well, you are lucky I love you and I am lucky that, it's not someone else at my place ! "

Kook said snuggling more in Tae's chest as if, he was trying to get into Tae's skin.

Tae chuckled and kissed him sweetly and Kook kissed him back.

" I love you much, Koo. "

Taehyung whispered against his lips.

" I love you more hyungie. "

Kook said giving his bunny smile to his hyungie.

They cuddled and slept happily, knowing they belong to eachothers.

___________________________________________

Thankyou guys for your support ❤️❤️

Please ignore my mistakes.

That's all for this chapter, see you soon with the next one 💜💜

Till then take care and bye bye ARMY 👋