Bonus chapter 💜

___________________________________________

Warning ⚠️ 

The bonus chapters contains only smut so if, you are uncomfortable, skip the chapters altogether.

This is a build up chapter, smut will be in the next chapters.

I have tried something different it's a parallel of all 3 couples.

The scene is from Namjin's wedding night.

___________________________________________

Jimin and Hobi took the task of decorating Namjin's bedroom and not somewhere else as, they were all gonna go on honeymoon together after Yoonminseok's wedding.

Taekook returned home after Namjin's wedding and wishing them a happy married life.

Once reached their room and locked the door, Tae pushed Kook against the door and started kissing him hard and rough.

He was mad. He was furious. He didn't liked it a bit when his Koo false accused him for loving his work over him !

He never liked when his bunny said he didn't loved him. And the same feeling was responsible for him to know his effect on his bunny on his 18th birthday !

.
.
.

Namjoon smiled at Jin softly with his dimpled smile which Jin loved so much and pulled Jin in his arms, wrapping his arms around his... HUSBAND'S waist. He sighed in content feeling Jin's warmth wrapped around his body.

Jin smiled and buried his face in Namjoon's strong chest to hide his blushing red face.

Joon caressed his head lovingly, knowing very well that his shy baby is blushing. They could feel eachother's heart beating in sync. They finally belonged to eachothers; officially !

Joon picked him up in his arms. Jin wrapped his arms around his Joon's neck and let his legs dangle over his strong arms. Joon rest his forehead against Jin's.

" Let me make love to you tonight, Jinnie. "

Joon whispered softly against Jin's lips and Jin blushed hard and with close eyes and lower lip trapped between his teeth, he nodded making Joon chuckle at his shy baby, who otherwise is very strong and dominant around him.

.
.
.

" Hyung, Jinnie hyung was looking so beautiful today. He was very happy. I am so happy for them.

I wish we could be happy together forever like we have been till now ! "

Jimin said in a small voice staring at the moon from the window.

Yoongi and Hobi were discussing about their wedding preparations and Jimin's words made them stop it and they went to their baby.

" What's going on in your mind, baby ? "

Hobi asked caressing his head lovingly.

They know their Mochi isn't a serious type of a person. Whenever he talks about something deep or serious, they know he is thinking about something.

Jimin turned around and hugging Hobi tightly, he started sobbing hard. Yoongi and Hobi got panicked at the sudden crying of their baby, who couldn't stop giggling the whole day during Namjin's wedding today.

Hobi picked him up and Jimin clung onto him like a koala and let him be carried to their bed. Hobi gently layed him on the bed and they both layed on either side of their crying Mochi.

Yoongi softly pressed his lips on to his temple and pulled him closer and Jimin hide his face in Yoongi's chest, putting his hands over Hobi's on his waist.