35. Are We Alright Hyungie ?

" Kookie, let's go now. "

Taehyung said softly caressing his back after sometime.

" Hyuuunngiii... I am sleepy. Don't wanna get up."

Kookie whined his eyes still closed. Tae chuckled at his cuteness.

He remembered how he would carry Kookie to bed when, he was little and whined to go to bed on his own after being tired. He shook his head and tightened his grip around Kookie and got up. Kook tightened his hold on Tae so that, he won't fall.

Tae carried them to his room and layed kook on bed and as he was already asleep, he didn't let Tae go

Tae carried them to his room and layed kook on bed and as he was already asleep, he didn't let Tae go. It made Tae to fall on bed with him. His face inches aprat from Kook's.

His breath hitched at the closeness and he for a moment let himself loose and leaned to kiss him again. But stopped himself and pressed his lips to his forehead instead and got away from his grip.

He can't loose his mind just yet !

He went to balcony after making sure kook was sleeping. Many thoughts running wild in his mind.

To think about, it didn't felt bad kissing him. If anything it was amazing. It was something he can't explain in words. He have never felt anything like that with Somi !

He admit that, he slowly had started to think about kook. About giving a chance to his and Kook's relation. He thought about letting himself loose and try to accept that he likes Kookie in a romantic way.

He have started falling for his Kookie, for a while now. But his stubborn ass won't let him accept it !

Somi gave him many signs that she is slowly loosing her interest in him. He have caught her talking cheesily with Bogum and even saw her roaming around the streets with his hand wrapped around her waist; almost on her butt.

To be honest, he have lost his feelings for her a long time ago. Or he doubts there were any at the first place ?

But he didn't let her go just because he was too stubborn to accept that he have started liking Kookie. He didn't wanted to accept that he was turning gay for his Kookie.

But Yoongi's words and tonight's incident made him accept it and wanting to have a future with his Kookie. He don't want to loose his baby.

He want to be with him. Love him. Cherish him. Spoil him with his love.
He have been doing the same since his birth; but now he wants to love and spoil him as his husband !

But he can't directly tell all of this to Kookie, he himself have created a wall of friendship between them and now, he can't just tell Kookie that he loves him.

He have to break the wall slowly and know what Kookie feels about him ?
He will make Kookie realise he have started loving him with his actions first and then with his words.