47. In The Middle Of The Night 🌙

___________________________________________

WARNING 🔞

TaeKook Smut chapter. If, you are uncomfortable with adult content, please skip the entire chapter.

You have been warned ⚠️

___________________________________________

" Mmmm... hmmm... what... "

Tae woke up moaning when, suddenly he felt his hard cock feeling wet and throbbing. He opened his eyes just to see his evil bunny sucking him off.

" Ah... baby... what are you doing ? Oh... it feels so good bun... mmm... "

Taehyung moaned at how good his wifey was making him feel.

He looked at the clock, it was showing 3 am. He was half asleep and his mind was clouding with sudden lust because of his naughty wifey, who got horny in middle of the night !

" I need you, hyungie... please don't deny me now ! Take me hubby. Make me yours. Make love to me... "

Kook whispered and resumed sucking him off looking into his eyes.

Tae's hands found their way to Kook's hair. He clutched them and pulled him down a bit making him take more of his length. Kook gagged at the force but let his husband do whatever he wanted.

When Tae was close, he pulled Kook off his cock and to his mouth and started kissing him. He flipped them so that, he was on top of Kook.

" Such an eager bunny, aren't you love ? Couldn't wait anymore, huh ? "

Taehyung growled pushing his fingers inside Kook's mouth and he eagerly started sucking on them and Taehyung hummed in content.

" You are looking so tempting baby ! This shirt is making me loose my mind and devour you right away

" You are looking so tempting baby ! This shirt is making me loose my mind and devour you right away. Such a tease you are ! Wearing a very provoking clothing to seduce your husband, huh ?

But such a shame, this is gonna go to waste ! "

Taehyung said clutching the shirt with one hand, intending to tear it off of his bunny.

" I have been craving to feel you in the most intimate way for a very long time, my love. "

Taehyung whispered, softly tracing his finger along Kook's face.

" I am all yours, hubby. Do whatever you want, I won't stop you. I want to belong to you completely. Make me yours. Please make love to me ! "

Kook whispered back.

He didn't cared in the moment if, he sounded desperate. He wanted to belong to his husband completely.

He wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck and pulled him into a hard and urgent kiss.