31. Game night

" Taehyung, I thought you only invited me, I didn't know these clowns would be here too ! "

Somi said stepping inside the room. She got mad at Taehyung for inviting the guys as well. She didn't liked the guys even a bit and Taehyung knew that, still he invited them when she was gonna be here and that got her mad.

Well poor Taehyung, he wasn't at fault. He had only invited Somi, the guys had invited themselves !

" Relax, darling. They are here just for... "

" Well, we too didn't knew he was in the mood of charity tonight ! Taehyungie, we can adjust one more person for the dinner right ? If, not we still have the leftovers from lunch, right ? "

Jin said cutting in the middle. And crossing his arms he started tapping his foot in annoyance.

He hates her from his guts. According to him, she judges them all. No matter what they do, she only judges them and Jin hates her for that !

" You... "

" Hyung, please. "

Tae didn't let Somi talk and requested Jin to not create a scene. He usually don't them interact as he know they hate eachothers. He knows Somi has no filter on her mouth when she is mad.

He won't be able to take if, she bad mouthed about his Jinnie hyung and won't be able to use harsh words for her either for doing that and will end up hurting both of them and he definitely don't want that !

Whenever Jin and Somi come face to face, he feels like the helpless husband grinding between his wife and mother not able to take either one of their side !

Jin rolled his eyes at Tae's words and left the room stomping his feet to Kook's room.

Kook was in his room. He was hurt. He had heard the conversation among the guys and felt bad that, his hyungs were encouraging his hyungie to leave him !

How could they ? They promised to help them get together and not separate them !

" God, I hate that bitch ! Kookie, you...
Oh my baby, why are you crying ? What happened ?
Did anyone said anything to you ? Tell hyung, I will kill them with my pan ! Even if, it's Joonie; you know I love you that much, right ? "

Jin said pulling Kook in his embrace.

" He is crying because he thinks we are encouraging Tae to leave him instead of helping them ! "

Jimin said nonchalantly blowing on his nails which he trimmed just now.

" You stupid Mochi ! And you are beautifying yourself instead of calming him down ? "

Jin scoffed.

" Hyung, I told him it's the part of our plan and it's gonna help Tae realize he can't let go of Kookie.
But this cry baby held onto their words only ! He didn't saw Taehyungie's face and that's why panicking. "

Jimin explained himself.

" Kookie, you trust us right, baby ? We want nothing more than you two being together.
Why would we get you two separated ? We have to provoke him to accept his feelings for you, darling. Stop crying now baby, my heart hurts ! "

Jin said consoling him.

Once he stopped crying, he washed his face and they went downstairs.
Kook's heart was in pain again when, he saw Somi sitting way too close to Taehyung for Kook's liking.

" Come on guys, let's play a game. I am getting bored. "

Jimin said pouting, standing beside Hobi.

" What do you want to play, Mochi ? "

Hobi asked pulling him onto his lap and Yoongi caressed his head softy. They just love their baby so much. He was the youngest among them and so, they treated him like the baby he was !

" Umm... let's play Truth-Dare or Drink ! It's been a while we played that ! "

Jimin said smiling at Yoongi. He knows Yoongi hates that game but it was the part of plan and to remind him to agree with him, he gave Yoongi a hint.

" Well, if my baby wants to play that game, we will. "

Yoongi said kissing his cheek lovingly.

" Get a room already, guys ! "

Somi said scoffing at the couple's PDA.

She was actually just jealous of them and nothing else. Because Taehyung had never even held her hand out in public. And here these guys weren't afraid of showing their love for their lover without caring about the damn world.

" If, YOU have any problem, why don't YOU leave ? Nobody here has problem with us.
And anyways, we aren't FUCKING infront of you, for you to ask us to go get a room ! "

Jimin said rolling his eyes. Hobi caressed his waist to calm him down.

" Chim ! "

Taehyung said asking him to stop.

" Is this why you invited me here, Taehyung ? I told you I was planning on meeting my friends but you insisted on me coming here; for what ? Getting insulted ? I should really have just went there. "

Somi said getting irritated.

And she was right. She didn't wanted to come but she thought she'd give Tae a last chance to prove himself.

" Relax everyone. Please let's just start the game. "

Taehyung said caressing her thigh asking her to not stretch the topic. But Kook felt very sad thinking it was an act of intimacy.

Why won't he ? He felt an entire fucking zoo in his stomach, whenever his hyungie caresses his thighs !

Jimin pulled Kook in the kitchen to get a bottle so that, the guys could get Taehyung and Somi sitting beside.

When, they got out of kitchen, Kook whined as the guys didn't left a seat for him beside his hyungie. Jimin pulled him with him and made him sit beside him; opposite to Tae.

___________________________________________

Eomma Jinnie's plan gonna get started !

Poor Somi. I am really feeling bad for her.

There are many people like the character, who are in one sided love and the other person doesn't realise how they are hurting the other's feelings.
___________________________________________

Thankyou so much little Birdie and dear Janu for your precious votes it means a lot to me.

I didn't know if, you guys would be ok with me calling out your names like that but I wanted to thank you guys for your votes ❤️.

___________________________________________

That's all for this chapter, see you soon with the next one 💜 💜

Please ignore my mistakes.

Till then, take care and bye bye, ARMY.