8. A match for the Bunny

Taehyung felt very bad for kook when Min-kyu told him about Jae-wook's condition. Kook didn't showed infront of his father but he was broken inside.

The thought of loosing his only family was way too scary. He loved his father so much. After his mother's death, his father tried hard not let feel Jungkook alone but now he was also gonna leave him soon !

Taehyung started spending more and more time with his Kookie and wiped the tears Kook didn't even realize were leaving his eyes sometimes. Taehyung practically shifted to Kook's house.

He didn't wanted kook to feel alone. Moreover, he gets panicked to watch his father groan and scream with the sudden unbearable pain in his head.

His brain stops working to even give his father the painkillers doctors gave him.
So, Taehyung decided to stay with him and help him take care of his father. And even Taehyung loved Jae-wook. He was like his father to him.

Days passed. Weeks passed and so did months but Jae-wook's condition didn't improved if, anything it worsen over time. And kook knew his father was soon gonna leave him. And so did Jae-wook !

Jae-wook cried when he wasn't asleep because of those stupid sedatives the doctor gave him to feel less pain. But those were stealing his remaining time with his son. He cried all the time when he was awake and kook wasn't around.

He was so worried for his sensitive son. Though he grew up but he was still innocent. He didn't get if, someone took advantage of his generosity and good heart. Jae-wook was worried what would happen to Kook if, he found someone wrong for him and the person broke him, emotionally ?

What will he do ? Where will go ? How would he pull himself together ? How miserable his life would become if, he trusts a wrong person ? He can't even understand if, someone is mistreating him in the name of friendship !

One day Min-kyu was sitting with him. They were talking when Jae-wook told his friend about his worries for his son. Min-kyu too thought the same. Though, he loves Kookie as his own son but he can't stop him from falling for someone wrong !

He must be kept safe. He deserves to be happy after whatever he have faced at such a young age. He should find someone who will truly care for him. Who won't misuse his innocence. Who would love him unconditionally. Who will not let his hand go, no matter what !

" Taehyung ! "

Both the fathers said in unison.

" I will be able to close my eyes forever without worrying about my innocent bunny if, Tae agrees to marry him ! "

Jae-wook said weakly, placing his hand on his friend's hand.

" His Appa will also marry him ! "

Min-kyu said determined without paying attention to what he just said.

" I don't think my baby will be happy with you, oldie ! "

Jae-wook said softly chuckling.

" You still have it in to crack lame jokes, don't you ! "

Min-kyu said shaking his head followed by a chuckle.

___________________________________________

That's all for this chapter. See you soon with the next one.

I know it's very short but the upcoming chapters will be longer than this.
Please ignore the mistakes 💜💜