45. Evil Hyungs !

" The breeze is intoxicated as, you are here now.

All the colors are scattered everywhere, as you are here now !

And these colors belong only to you.

What else it could be ?

Now that you are here, take a look around, the world seems new.

The earth seems beautiful.

The sky looks clear.

It is all because you are here now !

What else it could be ? "

Taehyung sang in his melodiously hypnotic deep voice, with open arms for his baby to dive in.

" Hyu... hyungie ! "

Kook whispered overwhelmed by such an unexpected welcome by his husband and ran into his arms.

Tae picked him off the ground and spun him around, both of them giggling and crying at the same time.

Tae sat him on the table top and started kissing him hard and urgent, groping his ass and waist.

Kook's hands grabbed Tae's hair harshly, kissing him back with the same urgency and lust

Suddenly something crossed his mind and tried to push Tae off him.

" Hy... Hyungie... Appa is outside... "

Kook panted as he was breathing fast because of the urgent and desperate makeout with his hyungie.

" No, he is not ! He went back to his home. "

Taehyung said and quickly pulled him back to his lips needing to feel his lips on him after the dry spell he had faced without his baby.

Kook was confused by Tae's answer and he pushed him away again.

" What do you mean by, went to HIS home ? "

Kook asked tilting his head.

" Baby, can we have the interrogation later ? I need to feel you and touch you... like right now ! "

Tae growled at Kook's ear and Kook shuddered at the fanning air on his ear and the words of his husband.

Taehyung attached his lips on Kook's neck and started kissing and sucking and nibbling on his sensitive spot, which he clearly remembers.

In no time Kook's neck was decorated in dark hickeys. He was moaning at the sparks he was feeling after a long time. He wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck and legs around his waist, pulling him closer.

Taehyung tore Kook's shirt off, to get rid of that damn piece of cloth, keeping him from touching his wifey's baby soft.

His brain stopped working completely when, Tae started licking and sucking his sensitive nipples.