53. Acid Wash For Eyes

" Hyu...nnnggg... "

Kook lowered his voice mid word and very slowly stepped back out and closed the door very softly without making any noise.

He must wash his eyes with acid after what he encountered just now !

He isn't disgusted at all.
How can he ? He too does the same thing with his husband !

But he witnessed his hyungs doing it without caring about the damn world !

It wasn't like it was the first time he heard them. But it were his eyes too this time and not only ears; unlike on his wedding day !

Tae had dropped Kook at Jin's place and left immediately as he was late already for work because he couldn't control himself around the bunny who was looking like a tasty snack, freshly bathed.

And Tae needed to kiss him out of breath which turned into a hot makeout and which in turn got Tae late for work !

Kook was gonna be traumatized for a long time, he was sure. And now he is thankful that Tae had denied letting him go over Yoongi hyung's place !

He wasn't sure for how long he was gonna stay outside without knowing if, they were done because he can't watch his hyungs getting intimate with eachothers !

They were much elder than him and Jin took his care atmost, sometimes he had the urge to call him Eomma ! And being that said, Namjoon would be his Appa, because even he was there for Kook anytime he needed !

So for the bunny, it was almost like watching his Eomma and Appa making love !

Doesn't sounds good right ? But he caught the glimpse and now he can't unsee it !

.
.
.

Meanwhile, the said parents didn't had any idea of their bunny catching them between the action and they continued to enjoy their time together !

___________________________________________

WARNING ⚠️

A NamJin moment ahead if, you are uncomfortable with the mature content or degrading words, please skip till the part you see 🔥🔥 this sign.

___________________________________________

" Yes, that's more like it... you like it when daddy spanks you, slut ? Can't get... ugh... your hips moving without the... spanking, huh ?
Such a pain slut, aren't you darling ? Fucking... answer Daddy ! "

Namjoon grunted as Jin bounced up and down on his cock and Joon spanked him again hard on his already red ass cheek.

" Ahhh... no Daddy... ahhhh... I LOVE it when you... spank me... "

Jin moaned in pleasure.

Namjoon was right, Jin loved the pain in the process.

Namjoon didn't wanted to hurt his love and so, he didn't spanked him hard in the beginning of their relationship.

But when, Jin threatened him that he'd go find someone else who will spank him just the way he likes it; Namjoon lost his cool and spanked him so hard that, Jin had started crying !

Namjoon panicked but then got the extent of pain his Jinnie can take and then started giving him what he wanted.

Jin was getting tired while riding him and so his bouncing slowed down. Namjoon got the cue and grabbing Jin by his waist he flipped them, making Jin lay on his back on the couch. After a few thrusts, Namjoon grabbed his jaw hard,

" You will get on your hands and knees for daddy, understood ? "

Namjoon said pulling out of Jin and he whimpered at the loss.