13. Unwilling

The week passed quickly. Min-kyu made all arrangements for the small wedding. Jae-wook and Min-kyu decided to have a very small event for two reasons.

First, it was a gay marriage; which is not legalized yet. And second, it's more like a rushed one for Jae-wook's sake.
There was no time for explanations to their stupid relatives !

And so, the venue was Jae-wook's home itself for his convenience so that, they won't need to take Jae-wook away from his comfort.

Min-kyu even hired a home health nurse for the day so that, the bunny will take the vows without being worried about his Appa and won't act stubborn to stay by his Appa's side the whole time; just the way he haven't left his side even for a moment the whole weak !

Jungkook didn't wanted Jae-wook out of his sight even for a second because, his condition have degraded even more during the week.
Kook was busy always taking his care when he was awake and would cry the other time.

He didn't left his Appa's room even for the wedding shopping. He asked Min-kyu to get him anything he feels like, he won't complain.

On the other hand Taehyung had turned completely cold towards Jungkook. He had stopped talking to him. Even looking at him.
He very well knew, his sensitive baby bunny needed him the most right now; but his anger overshadowed his other emotions.

When Kook denied to go for shopping, Min-kyu forcefully took Taehyung with him and asked him to choose a suit for himself and Kookie.
He subconsciously chose the suit he knew his Kookie will absolutely love. After buying the rings they returned home.

Min-kyu asked Kookie to try on the suit for any alterations but Kook denied. He said he will wear whatever it is and however it will fit him. He didn't even bother to take a look at the suit he was gonna wear on his wedding.

He was completely drowned in sadness. Wasn't it enough already that he was about to loose his Appa that, his hyungie too had to turn his back on him ? Out of all the times, now ? When he needed him the most ?

Taehyung didn't wanted to get humiliated by inviting his so called friends teasing him for marrying a guy and so, he decided to invite only his hyungs. They were like his own brothers.

They have been friends for a long time now. And Taehyung didn't wanted to get his ass beaten up by his eldest hyung for not inviting them in his wedding. So, he invited only, The Bangtan Boys !

Jungkook too didn't wanted to invite anyone. Not like he had anyone to invite. So, he just told about this situation to his best friend who didn't left his side ever, during the whole time; unlike his hyungie !

But he respectfully told Bam to not bring or even tell anything about the wedding to JB. Kook knew, JB can't keep his mouth shut.

And as far as he knows, Taehyung was gonna get super mad at him if, anyone from school knew about their wedding. He don't want to get on his hyungie's already pissed off nerves !

The time was close when they were gonna take vows as husbands.

Min-kyu gave Kook's suit to Bambam and asked him to get Kook ready. And as expected, Kook wasn't ready to leave his Appa's room. But Min-kyu told him he was gonna be there with his Appa along with the nurse and so, he went with Bam.

Kook took a hot relaxing shower he didn't realised he needed. He felt fresh now. Bam helped him with the suit and put on some make up.

Kook hated his brain for registering the fact that, though his hyungie is mad at him, he didn't failed to get him the suit perfect size for him and just the way he liked it !

He went to meet his Appa after he was done and Jae-wook was in tears to see his son in his wedding suit. His Kookie was about get married and become a big man now.
He couldn't hold back the tears and so couldn't Kook. Min-kyu had to jump in the situation.

" Oh, shut up you cry baby ! You are gonna ruin my Kookie's makeup, oldie. Just stop wailing already, will you ? "

Min-kyu said quickly wiping his own tears and dabbed the tears off Kook's eyes and pulled him in a warm hug. Kook sighed in content.

His uncle Kim always loved him so much and he was thankful that, after his Appa, at least he will have his uncle Kim with him.

" Now, this innocent sweet Kookie is mine forever, oldie ! I have and will always love him more than that brat of yours ! "

Min-kyu said kissing Kook's forehead and Kook hugged him tightly, overwhelmed by his words and he hugged Kook back.

They got Jae-wook shifted in their living room as it was huge and the ceremony would happen there without any problems.

Taehyung was standing at the alter where they were gonna take their vows. His hyungs got him ready and were teasing him from their seats.

He was already frustrated because he have to marry a guy and on top of that, Somi was present there !
That fucking brat refused to marry him and now was present there watching him marry someone else; without any regrets !

It was because they had made a deal that, Taehyung will marry Kook and divorce him either immediately after his Appa's death or when Somi find herself ready to get married; which she doubts she ever will, considering Taehyung's behaviour towards her !

All the noises died down when the music started playing, indicating Kook's entry. Min-kyu was the one walking him down the aisle. He had Kook's arm in his and started walking towards Kook's destination.

The moment Taehyung's eyes fell on Kook, a pleasantly surprised gasped left his mouth and his jaw dropped at the mesmerizing beauty walking towards him !

___________________________________________

The wedding isn't very fancy as neither of the grooms are happy about the situation.

I hope the story isn't turning boring. If it is, just bear for few more chapters it will be getting interesting, I swear !

So, that's all for this chapter, see you soon with the next one💜💜