32. Defending Him

The game started. They started with truth.

They spun the bottle and the one having the mouth of bottle facing them, had to answere. They started with basic truths and everyone answered. The bottle stopped at Namjoon.

" Who's the bottom ? "

Jimin asked Joon.

" Like seriously, Chim ? You don't know that ? The entire fucking ff universe knows it by now and you don't know that yet ? "

Tae said rolling his eyes at his stupid question.

Hell, the couple was so horny that, at some point they all have heard their Jinnie hyung begging his Joonie to fuck him harder !
No secrets between them by now.

" I know that, stupid ! But Kookie is new to our family. I am asking for his sake ! He doesn't know it yet. "

Jimin sassed.

Only if, he knew what their innocent Kookie have heard on his wedding day itself !

Kook choked on his saliva and chuckled nervously. Silently begging god to not let his hyungs ask him anything about it further because, god knows he can't fucking lie !

And what would his hyungs think of him after knowing that, he have heard them fucking; shamelessly, being a pervert !

And on top of that, the simple decent thought of leaving them alone while they were on it not crossing his mind even once; before listening them grunt and moan as they cum together !

And god gladly accepted his prayers and nobody asked him anything and Namjoon answered the question he was asked.

" My lovely Jinnie, ofcourse ! "

Joon said caressing Jin's thighs and smiled sweetly his dimpled smile.

" Excuse me ? "

Jin raised his eyebrow and crossed his arms over his chest.

" Oh, I am so sorry. He is my power bottom ! "

Joon said winking at him.

" That's better ! "

Jin smiled a sly smile.

Jin was hella dominating for everyone. And so everyone thought he might be dominating in the bed as well.

And so, he was embarrassed to accept that, he was a sucker for being the submissive for his Daddy in the bed. He loved Joon dominating him, calling names, manhandling him and treating him as he pleased.

So, they had the deal that, nobody would ever know about Jin being submissive and a slut for Joon; but guess the cat was out as Kook have heard them calling their pet names while they fucked !

But he being the good innocent bunny, won't tell anyone about it; unless someone asks him !

" Well, I am getting bored. I suddenly don't wanna play the game anymore. "

Somi said picking her nails.

Actually, Bogum was begging her to come meet him. He was missing her. They had actually kissed countless times by now in the heat of the moment and now they couldn't get enough of eachothers.

Bogum wanted to be serious about their simple flirting and propose her for officially being his girlfriend. But Somi still had a little hope for Taehyung returning to her someday and so, she was asking for some time from Bogum to get in relationship with him.

Though, Somi had asked Tae for a breakup, she hadn't told him about Bogum yet.
She didn't wanted Tae to know them flirting behind his back.

She got he isn't into her anymore. And Tae had asked for a last chance, which was this weekend and she can clearly see he lost his chance !
And she didn't mind it at all.