41. Needy Bunny

" Did you packed everything, Kookie ? "

Min-kyu asked kook.

He was gonna leave tomorrow for Italy and Min-kyu was making sure his baby don't forget anything.

The whole day was exciting. Taehyung had took him out on a lunch date as they won't be having any for a long ass time. Taehyung let the bunny do whatever he wanted, went to wherever he wanted, got whatever he asked for.

Taehyung wanted to pamper his baby to the fullest till they meet again. And wanted him to leave happily. He was holding back the tears and the sadness threatening to show up for his wifey's sake.

The happy day had come to an end.
They were having dinner together.

Taehyung was sitting on his chair finishing his food forcefully, not showing much that, he was way too sad to let his Kookie go. But Jungkook knew his hyungie was sad. He too had known him all of his life !

Kook got that and got up from his seat, he was done with his dinner anyways. He went and stood behind Taehyung and wrapped his arms around Tae's shoulder and neck.

" Yes Appa, hyungie helped me pack my bag so, I am sure he didn't left anything behind. "

Kook said with a proud bunny smile and kissed Tae's cheek.

Min-kyu smiled at their cuteness. Tae smiled softly. After they were done, Taehyung cleaned the dishes with the bunny clinging onto him all the time.

He loved having his baby close to him like this; but from tomorrow he wasn't gonna be here to be clingy and whiny for his attention. Pouting for getting what he wanted. Act like a baby and make Tae coo over his silly acts !

After Taehyung was done with the dishes they wished goodnight to their Appa and went to their room. As soon as they entered, Kook locked the door.

Kook was craving for his husband's touch and he wanted to belong to Tae completely tonight !

He was having these feelings growing stronger for a few weeks now and as he was gonna leave tomorrow, tonight was the best chance. He couldn't wait for fucking five months to have his husband in the most intimate way !

He wrapped his arms around Tae's waist, trapping him in a back hug, who was standing in their balcony and nuzzled his nose in Tae's neck and softly pecked his nape.

" You are being so silent, hubby. Shall I do something to cheer you up ? "

Kook whispered in Tae's ear sensually, dragging his fingers along his broad chest. Tae sucked in a sharp breath at the touch. He wasn't naive to not understand the way his wifey was touching him !

Though he was getting aroused but he won't do anything. He grabbed Kook's hands and turned around and pulled Kook in a tight hug.

" I am gonna miss you as hell, wifey ! I don't know how am I gonna survive all these fucking months ! "

Tae whispered softly and Kook felt sad at the elder's words.

" I am so sorry hyungie to put us through this situation ! Shall I not go ? "

Kook said in a small voice, tightening his hold on Tae. He didn't liked his always cheerful hyungie being silent and sad all of a sudden.

" No, baby ! Are you silly ? It's just a few months. You won't even realize and you will be back in my arms again....

Just don't take my earlier words seriously and find someone there. I will kill that bastard with my bare hands ! "

Taehyung said squeezing Kook's tiny waist hard, getting all possessive for his bunny.

Kook whimpered at the harsh touch but let him. He felt the love behind his words and emotions behind his actions. He caressed Tae's arms and Tae let his hold loosen on his waist.

" I have already found my lover hyungie, I don't want anyone but you. I have actually wanted you for a very long time now.

I didn't expressed my feelings because, you were with Somi noona and so, I thought I don't have any chance with you.

It won't be an exaggeration if, I said that, I realised I was into guys, because of you ! "

Kook admitted blushing.

This was new for Tae. He was surprised at his confession and pulled away a bit to have a better look at Kookie.
He put his index finger under his chin and made him look up at him.

" I didn't know I had such an effect on you, bunny ! I am glad you found me attractive. "

Taehyung said pecking his lips.

Kook grabbed Tae's shirt and pulled him into a passionate kiss. Tae's hands found their way to his waist and pulled him closer, feeling every inch of Kook's body on his.

Kook started unbuttoning Tae's shirt and after the third one, Tae grabbed Kook's wrists and put them behind Kook's back, on his waist, making his chest press hard onto Tae's.

" What are you upto, evil bunny ? "

Tae whispered panting, against his lips and Kook moaned in need.

" I want to belong to you hubby ! Please, make me yours. "

Kook whispered with his eyes closed. Tae's eyes turned dark at his innocent bunny's not so innocent request. He let his hand slide down from his waist and squeezed Kook's ass and Kook moaned.

" I am sorry Koo. As much as I want to; I won't ! "

Taehyung said closing his eyes !

Kook felt sad at Tae's refusal. He thought his hubby too wanted him just as much he wanted him.

" Why hyungie ? Are you mad at me for leaving you alone ? Is that why you don't want me ? "

Kook said biting his lip, trying not to cry.

Taehyung shot opened his eyes at Kook's words. How wrong his bunny got him ! He softly cupped Kook's cheeks and caressed them.

" Koo, you know that's not true ! You have witnessed me always craving for your touch.

And it isn't like, I never tried to take the further step. Everytime something or someone interrupted our moment ! "

Taehyung said wiping the tears leaving Kook's eyes.

" Then why ? Don't you want me anymore ? "

Kook asked sniffing with cute pout. Taehyung chuckled and pecked his pout.

" You are misunderstanding your hyungie, Jungkookie ! I am holding myself back only because, I don't want you to leave with a sore ass; with me not being around to look after you. To take care of you ! "

Taehyung said bumping his nose with Kook's and Kook blushed at his husband's words.

" But do remember one thing you evil bunny... "

Tae said grabbing Kook's jaw a bit hard.

" When you will return to me, keep this plump ass of yours ready to get fucked mercilessly ! "

Taehyung growled in his ear and groped his ass, digging his fingers in his skin. Dominating him with his action and raspy growl. And Kook whimpered at his rough dominance.

___________________________________________

Possessive and Aggressive Tae for the needy bunny !

___________________________________________

Thankyou so much for your support guys ❤️

Please ignore my mistakes.

That's all for this chapter, see you soon with the next one 💜💜

Till then take care and bye bye ARMY 👋