10. Emotional blackmail

Taehyung's hold loosen on Jae-wook's hand when he realized that, his Appa did came to wake them up. They did came here and Kook's Appa really said what Taehyung heard. What the hell are the elders asking him to do ?

He can't marry Jungkook ! He do love his Kookie but not in a romantic way. He can't marry him, he can't marry a guy !
How can they ask him to marry Kookie ?

But how is he supposed to deny it now ? Isn't he the one, who without even asking what was his wish, agreed to fulfill it ? How can he deny now ?

Maybe if, Kook denied, his problem would be solved. He is sure Kookie looks at him as his elder brother and won't ever agree for this.

He looked at Kook expecting him to look at him and deny to marry. Waited for Kook to say, are the elders gone crazy ? How can they make them marry ?

Didn't Taehyung like literally raised Jungkook ? Though he is only 5 years older but that didn't stopped him from taking Kook's care like a mature guy !

Kook still had his face hidden in his father's chest; sobbing hard.

Maybe he didn't heard what his father said over his sobs.
Maybe he was way too hurt listening his father's earlier heartbreaking words. Maybe he is way too sad at the thought of loosing his Appa that, he didn't paid attention to his words.

" What are you waiting for Tae ? Just say yes already ! "

Min-kyu said smiling happily at him.

What the hell ? How can he say that smiling ? Won't he get to choose the answer HE is supposed to give ? Did his father already decided it for him ? If, he did then why all the pretending ?

" Tae, I know you might not want to get married yet. But dear if, I saw my Kookie being happy with you, I won't have any regrets from life.
I will die peacefully without worrying about my innocent kid.

I have seen, he is happiest with you. He feels safe with you.
And I have seen you happy with him as well.

You have known him since his birth. You might know him better than I do ! I have seen you guys happy together and I am sure you will be happy forever. Please do this favor to this dying man, my child ! "

Jae-wook said grabbing back Tae's hand.

Yes they are happy together so, only this thing is enough for marrying ? Then with this logic, shouldn't he marry Strawberries ? They make him the happiest !
What kind of sick logic it this ?

This is not fair ! If, they have already decided everything and just want me to say YES as a formality then why ? Just why this fucking drama ?

And if, they aren't gonna give me any choice, I am not playing, Taehyung thought.

How can I deny now when uncle is using his sickness as a shield ? This is emotional blackmail !
I can't marry Kookie, what about Somi ? I love her so much and want to marry her !

" Um... uncle... how can only I decide it ? I mean, we should also ask Kookie if, he wants to get married to me ? And even if, we didn't get married, I won't break my promise, I swear. I love Kookie so much ! "

Taehyung said caressing Kook's head; wrong move !

" I know and that's why I want you to marry him. I know you love him. You care about him so much, you always have and I am sure you will keep him happy always.
He is a good boy, he won't trouble you. Right baby bunny ? "

Jae-wook said caressing Kook's cheek.

" I will be a good boy Appa. I won't trouble hyungie. I will do anything you want me to do. Just stop saying such stupid things, will you ? "

Kook said sobbing his heart out.

He wanted nothing but his father to stop saying that, he is dying and gonna leave Kook. After his Eomma, he gave Kook the love of his Appa amd Eomma as well ! He will do anything for his Appa's happiness and just get him to shut his mouth about death !

Kook was scared as hell at the thought of his life without his loving Appa. He have became Kook's friend as well. Kook knew the inevitable can't be changed but his heart wasn't ready to loose his friend, Appa and Eomma all over again !

And here, Taehyung's eyes widened at Kook's words.

What ? Did he just indirectly agreed to get married to me ? How can he ? Just because his Appa said, he will do it ? He might not have any problem but I have !

Anyways he is gay, he most definitely won't have any problem marrying another guy but I do ! Don't these people know how many girls I have been with ?

It's another story that, I wasn't seriously involved with either of them; but it's my life and my problem and nobody have any say in it. If, Kook was a girl, It would have been considerable if they asked me then; but how can they ?

Though we might have faced some intimate moments but they were coincidence neither of us did it on purpose. We have been together almost our whole life and such things aren't a big deal but marrying is an entirely different one !

No, no no. This can't happen. I need to talk to kook. If you want, reason with me logically but using the sickness as a shield ? This is wrong. This is pure emotionally blackmailing !

___________________________________________

That's all for this chapter, see you soon with the next one.

I don't have any idea if, anyone is even liking the story so, I am just gonna go on💜💜