3. Possessive for you

It was a week before Jungkook's 18th birthday and Tae wanted to throw a surprise birthday party for him. He had planned everything about the party. The venue was decided, the menu was decided, the guest list was ready, the games and songs to be played were ready, his gifts were ready. Everything was ready.

Tae was busy with his work when he heard kook giggling. The favorite sound for Tae's ears. He adored the younger so much. Everything about him brings a smile to Tae's face.

Like his fluffy raven hair. His beautiful big doe eyes. His button nose, which he scrunches cutely while laughing. His chubby cheeks. His bunny teeth. The moles on his face ! Especially the one, below his lips... his lips... full and luscious...

What the fuck Taehyung !

He scolded himself for thinking this way for the younger. He was fucking straight as hell for fuck's sake ! And has a very sexy girlfriend who he loves so much and wants to marry soon.

" Ofcourse, I am free. We can go on date anytime you want ! "

Tae's thoughts were interrupted with his Kookie's words.
What the hell ? His Kookie was thinking about going on a date ? Like hell he will allow that ! The guy will receive a punch from him if, he tries to hurt his baby !

With this in mind he wrapped his work and almost ran towards the voice. His Kookie was giggling with someone else. Only he can make his bunny giggle like that. He is damn sure, Kookie's bunny teeth are on display the way he is giggling right now !

" Ok, fine. Pick me up by 5 we will go wherever you want to take me ! "

Kookie said smiling widely. And as Tae expected, his bunny teeth were on display! Making him look sooo cute. How dare he look cute for some random guy !

" You are not going anywhere with anyone, got it ? "

Taehyung almost growled, gritting his teeth while his hold on the his wrist way too tight for the younger's comfort.

" Hyu... hyungie ! Ahhh... let go of my hand... ahhh... "

Kook whimpered in agony.

" Did you heard what I just said ? You are not going anywhere with anyone, understand ? "

Taehyung said tightening his grip even more. His nose flaring in anger. Veins on his neck visible; a sign that he way too mad.

" Hyung, he... "

Bam tried to help his friend who was trying to help him.

" I am not talking to you ! "

Taehyung spat getting more mad.

" And you... have you gone deaf ? Can't you listen what I am saying ? "

He said turning to kook.

" Ahhh... hyungie... let me go... you are hurting me ! Ahh... I am just pretending ! Bam loves JB and wanted to make him jealous so that, he would accept his proposal. Happy now ? Let me go, for fuck's sake, hyungie ! "

Jungkook jerked his hand off Taehyung's grip when he let loose and runs away crying. His wrist aching real bad. What's wrong with his hyungie ?

Taehyung felt horrible for hurting and making his Kookie cry. He confirmed it from Bambam and ran behind kook. He searched for the younger in Kook's entire home but he was no where to be found.

Tae returned his home, took a can of banana milk, an ice pack and first aid box and ran to terrace and found his bunny sitting inside the permanent tent the two of them built and decorated together when, they were young. And since then, it's been their hideout; not so hidden !

" Bun ? "

Tae let out softly not wanting to startle the younger with his sudden presence. Kook straighten up at his hyungie's presence. He wiped his stupid tears harshly not wanting to show them to his hyungie.

Taehyung slowly approached him and sat beside him. He didn't looked at the younger and let him wipe his tears, not wanting to make him feel embarrassed for crying.

" Jungkookie, hyungie is so sorry baby ! I thought you were in a bad influence. I didn't meant to hurt you like that. I just didn't wanted you to get hurt. I am really very sorry. It breaks my heart to watch you cry and the worst thing, the reason being me ! "

Taehyung said slowly turning to face him. He careful took his bruised hand in his and gently rubbed the ice pack over his bruises. Kook winced at the sting it caused and sobbed.

" Shhhh... it's ok baby. It's gonna be ok. Hyungie will treat it good. I am so sorry, bun. "

Taehyung said feeling horrible watching the bruised wrist of his Kookie. What kind of a monster had possessed him ? How could he hurt his baby like that ?
He blew over it and applied an ointment  to soothe the pain and handed kook the banana milk.

Which the baby bun took immediately and gulped down. As if, he was craving for it for an eternity and Taehyung couldn't help but chuckle at his adorable bunny.

After kook had finished the drink, Tae took the can and tsked at the clumsy baby. He had some of the milk on his lips. As always Taehyung reached his thumb to wipe it clean.

But somehow his thumb decided to linger there for more than required. Taehyung was eyeing Kook's lips and the unholy thoughts were back in his mind which he was having a few minutes ago !

Kook gulped visibly and cleared his throat and Taehyung pulled his thumb back.

" Hyungie, why did you do that ? "

Kook whined as his wrist was killing him.

" I am sorry, bunny. But I already told you I didn't wanted you to get hurt in any way ! "

Taehyung said.

" And ended up hurting me yourself ! "

Kook mumbled but Taehyung didn't heard and pulled him with him to go downstairs to have a movie marathon, as it's Friday today and they can sleep whole day tomorrow.

___________________________________________

That's all for this chapter. See you soon with next one 💜💜