29. Getting Closer

Taehyung was getting mad at himself for constantly having the younger's thought clouding his mind. He couldn't focus on his work.

He always thought about what Kook might be doing ? Have he ate anything yet ? Is he missing him just the way he misses his Kookie ?

So many HOW'S always in his mind. So many unholy HOW'S !

How will it feel to run his slender long fingers through the younger's hair ? How would it feel to caress his cheeks ? How will it feel to kiss his cheeks ?
How would it feel to be close to him ? How will his soft skin feel to his long fingers ?

How his muscular naked torso would look like ?
How will it feel ?
How would it feel to feel Kookie's body with his tongue ?
How will it feel to kiss his lips ?
How will it feel to have his strong body under his toned one ?
.
.
.
How will it feel to grab his hair harshly while pounding into...

" ...hyung ! "

How will his warm mouth and his hole feel wrapped around his hardened co...

" ..ehyung ! "

How will it...

" Taehyung, back on earth ! "

Yoongi yelled and shook Taehyung.

" Huh ? What ? No ! I wasn't thinking about... "

" Shut up and focus on your work. Our boss have declared penalty for late submissions ! "

Yoongi groaned and sat beside him and started working. But whenever he looked at Taehyung, he looked either zoned out or smiling like an idiot.

Yoongi couldn't think of any possible thing having him smiling like this !

" Are you having fever, Tae ? Or have you lost your mind ? Why are you smiling like an idiot ? "

Yoongi asked confused.

" Nothing hyung, I am just happy ! "

Taehyung said smiling and shaking off all the good and sinful thoughts for the younger he decided to concentrate on work rather than having a penalty.

It have become a habit of Taehyung to bring flowers for his Kookie everyday, who is waiting for his hyungie to return home.

They have dinner together. Go on walks, have ice-cream, spend some time together in the park and return home and cuddle to sleep.

Yeah, Jungkook sleeps in Taehyung's bed cuddling him now, as Yoongi tore his plushy and Kook said he was having nightmares and couldn't sleep alone, as he was scared.

Kook may not or HAVE lied about having the nightmares. Wink. Wink !

Though he was innocent but he wasn't underaged and it wasn't like his body hadn't turned adult.

It wasn't like he didn't got hard for his husband.
It wasn't like he didn't had unholy thoughts for his husband.
It wasn't like he hadn't jerked off to the thoughts of his... Ok TMI.

And it definitely wasn't like he hadn't caught his husband looking at him with love; not so brotherly !

It wasn't like he hadn't caught his husband stealing glances at him and gawking at his shirtless self when he worked out !
And he have loved each and everything his husband gave him.

Yup, he started referring Taehyung as his husband as, having such unholy thoughts for his hyungie started to make him feel uncomfortable.

But when he thought of him as his husband, it was all correct. If, not for his husband then, for whom should he have those sinful thoughts for ?

Things started getting heating up between them and neither of them was complaining about it.

While watching movies together, leaving the huge ass couch empty, Kook started sitting on Taehyung's lap like he owns it and it was more than welcomed by the elder.

And sometimes Taehyung's hands would ACCIDENTALLY slip inside Kook's shirt and caressed his waist and stayed there. And Kook UNINTENTIONALLY leans more onto the elder's warm sexy body.

One day they went for their walk as usual and had beer. Kook drank more than he should and by the time they returned home, Kook was completely wasted.

Taehyung carried him to their room and layed him on bed.
He went to Kook's room to get comfortable clothes for the younger.

And before he returned, Kook had puked and gotten sober to a large extent. Taehyung returned, unaware about it.

He proceeded with taking Kook's shirt off and wiping his body with cold water cloth slowly. Kook squirmed at the cold touch.

He peeked at the elder but didn't opened his eyes completely when, he saw that the elder was enjoying the view. Kook let Taehyung please his eyes.

He then took off Kook's pants and after wiping his legs, he put loose shorts on Kook.

He returned to bed and took in the beauty laying beside him. He unknowingly reached his hand and let his finger run along Kook's face.
His forehead, his cheeks, his nose... his lips !

Kook was feeling ticklish at the slow moments of the elder but he didn't wanted Taehyung to stop and so, he didn't reacted.

Taehyung's fingers linger on his lips more than they should and he slowly leaned and kissed softly his forehead, his nose and his cheeks.

He took a bold move and pressed his lips on the younger's !

The moment their lips met, he felt a current running through his body. Kook's lips were so soft and inviting, Taehyung couldn't stop himself.

He pressed his lips on to Kook's once again and just when, Kook couldn't take it and was about to kiss him back, Taehyung pulled himself away from him and layed on his back.

He cursed himself for letting himself loosing like that. Thank god Kook isn't awake or he would have misunderstood his intension, he thought.

He should call Somi over for the weekend, Taehyung thought. Or he's gonna loose his mind and do something disastrous.

Thinking about this Taehyung slept peacefully, leaving wide awake, heart racing Kook !

___________________________________________

First peck for the (not so) innocent bunny. Naughty Taehyung kissed the sleeping bunny !

We are getting closer to they becoming husbands now !

That's all for this chapter, see you soon with the next one 💜💜

Till then take care and bye bye ARMY 👋