51. Past Time Place For The Bunny

___________________________________________

WARNING 🔞

A little Taekook moment ahead. If, you are uncomfortable with the mature content, please skip till the part till you see 🔥🔥 this sign.

___________________________________________

" Ahhh.... mmmm...oh god... hyungie... "

" Not so loud, bun. Ahh... Appa is... downstairs... waiting for us... fuck... "

Tae growled in Kook's ear, making him whimpered in his hold.

When Tae returned home, he was missing his Kookie already, because he was too tired last night to let Tae make love to him. And so, when Tae got in his room he called Kook by lying to him.

He asked Kook to hand him the towel, as he FORGOT it outside. Kook knew what his naughty hubby was upto.

He was gonna be all alone in the room so, it wouldn't have been a problem even if, he stepped naked in the room to grab the towel.

But Kook's too was craving for his touch and so, he obliged.

The moment he handed him the towel, Tae pulled Kook inside the bathroom. Kook yelped at the sudden pull but let himself dragged.

[ AN : I know it's a cliché moment but I like the moment. It feels cute ! ]

Kook started kissing him hard and rough and Tae pulled him under the shower with him, getting him all wet.
He tore Kook's wet clothes and picked him up in his arms having Kook clung onto him like a Koala.
Kook wrapped his legs around Tae's waist and arms around his neck.

Tae was so eager to touch his husband and couldn't wait for long. After fingering him a bit he pushed him against the wall and entered inside Kook and started fucking him hard and fast without giving him time to adjust as, he was so desperate to feel his wifey around him.

" Ah... hyungie... mmm... fuck... you are so... horny... ahhh... didn't even used the lube... oh fuck... you are gonna... ahhhh... leave me sore... mmm... oh... it... you are so... ahh.... ahhh... ahhh... big... at least slow down... fuck... oh god... ahhh... ahh... hyungie... "

Kook spoke as he could.

He had his one hand wrapped around Tae's shoulder and other on the wall for support.

His fingers digging in Tae's shoulder as Tae was fucking him hard. Kook wasn't yet used to his thickness and everytime Tae left him with a sore ass !

" I am sorry... But what to do... I missed you so much wifey... I just couldn't control myself... ah... you are so... tight baby... it feels so good... No matter how many times I... fuck... fuck you.... you feel like the first time... ahh... so tight for me... only me... say it... ah... fuck... say you are mine... "

Tae said between his thrusts, biting just below his collar bone hard, possessively.

" Aaaahhhhh.... fuck.... it hurts hyungie... ahhh... ohhh... yes... I am... only... ahhh... hhhhhaaaa... only yours... ohhh... hurry up hyungie... I can't take it anymore... ahhhh.... "

Kook whimpered with wet eyes in oversensitivity.

" Ok... I will let you go now... but tonight... I will have you to my heart's content... fuck... "

Tae said speeding up.

Kook was far gone to acknowledge Tae's words. He was just moaning in pleasure and pain as well.

But the pleasure clouded his brain and he let his face bury in the crook of Tae's neck sucking and biting him. He felt his orgasm building and he tightened his hold on Tae's shoulder.