46. Sleepy Bunny

Kook washed his hair with a nice scented shampoo and thoroughly washed his body with his hyungie's favourite shower gel.

He didn't wanted to smell bad after all the traveling...

Who was he kidding ? His hyungie had almost ate him a few hours ago, without letting him even splash water on his face !

He wore a see through shirt which he bought in Italy to wear only for his husband.

JB had suggested that to Kook, to get something for himself which will drive his husband crazy the moment his eyes will land on him and he went for a see through shirt instead of going for something wild on their very first time !

He didn't know how would his hubby react to him wearing something sexy for him. So, he settled for subtle for now. If, his hyungie wants to see him in something of his liking; he'd get that for Kook himself !

He bit his lips while recalling his husband's uncensored words and the thought of belonging to his hyungie completely made him feel an entire zoo in his stomach.

He put on some cologne smiling like some love sick fool, blushing red. He took a look at himself one last time and went to his sulking husband to make it up to him for all the time they missed eachothers.

" You are being so silent, hubby. Shall I do something to cheer you up ? "

Kook whispered the same words he had before he left, in Tae's ear wrapping his arms around Tae from behind. Tae shuddered at the tingling sensations he felt all over his body and his breath came shaky.

Tae sighed in content as he put his hands over Kook's on his trunk.

" I have missed you so bad, Jungkookie. "

Tae whispered.

He couldn't talk properly as he was on the verge of crying. Tae let his head rest on Kook's shoulder with his eyes closed. Kook felt very bad listening how vulnerable his husband's voice sounded.

Kook pecked his neck softly and made Tae face him.

" I too missed you as fuck, hyungie ! "

Kook whispered back with wet eyes. Tae pulled him into a tight hug and started kissing his face and head.

He didn't had the courage to open his eyes and look at his baby. He knew if, he opened his eyes he won't be able to stop the tears and he didn't wanted to make his baby feel sad watching him cry like that.

" I am not letting you go again anywhere alone, bunny ! If, you must go; I will go with you. I can't take the distance between us ever again ! "

Tae said crying and Kook too started crying holding him tight. His emotions were mirroring his husband's.

" I won't go anywhere again leaving you alone hyungie. I too can't live without you and I have understood it the hard way ! "

Kook said trying to tighten his hold around Taehyung even more.

They cried for a long time in eachother's embrace. They were holding the love of their life in their arms after torturous long five months.

After calming down a bit, Tae pulled away. He wiped his tears and Kissed Kook's forehead lovingly. His eyes traveled down and Kook's see through shirt caught his attention.

He looked at Kook and turned him around to have a good look at his muscular baby; who definitely wasn't looking like a baby now !

Kook hadn't stopped working out back there, if anything, he worked out even more and now was more buffed up than when he left !