33. The First Kiss 💋

Jungkook was pouting and sulking that he didn't get to sit beside his hyungie and was chewing Jimin's head about it.
Jimin hushed him and asked him to be patient and just wait and watch.

The bottle stopped facing him and his hyungie and now he was gonna get to kiss his hyungie !

He gasped at the realization of why Jimin didn't let him sit beside him. He looked at Jimin and Jimin winked at him. Jungkook felt the butterflies in his stomach at the thought of them kissing.

Ever since Taehyung had pecked him, he was dying to have his husband's lips on his again. Kissing him properly and not just pecking but it never happened. And now his hyungs have arranged for them to kiss eachothers, he was so happy !

" I can't kiss him ! "

Tae said looking at Somi.

He didn't wanted to kiss his Kookie infront of his Girlfriend.
He did made up his mind on breaking up with her not wanting to hold her back and hurt her but she doesn't know it yet.

But the actual reason was, he wanted to be with his little bunny now; as his husband !

Yoongi's harsh and unfiltered words had gave him the reality check and he couldn't afford to loose his baby.

He was gonna break up with her and then, express his love for his Koo; which he have realized for a long time now but didn't had the courage to accept. But not anymore.

" But you have already kissed him ! "

Jimin said getting annoyed.

He was getting impatient now. And he have seen Kookie cry because this stupid ass can't accept his feelings. He wanted to watch them happy together.

" Wha... when did I ki... Kissed him ? "

Tae asked flustered, remembering the kiss he stole from the drunk bunny; WITHOUT his consent !

" On your wedding day, Taehyungie ! Babe, be clear with your words. "

Hobi said softly, silently asking him to control himself and not get Kook into any trouble.

" Yes baby, don't startle him like that. "

Yoongi says caressing Jimin's thigh.

" Oh that wasn't even a kiss, for fuck's sake ! "

Somi said rolling her eyes.

" That's what we are saying ! It wasn't a kiss back then, but now's the time. Come on the bottle stopped pointing at you two.

Even I had kissed Chim; not forgetting the deadly glares from Yoongi and Hobi hyung ! "

Joon said shivered remembering the death glares from Yoongi. Hobi is a warm sunshine always smiling; but his angered face can make anyone shiver and beg for mercy !

" What about me ? "

Jin asked crossing his arms.

" Ofcourse darling, I am not scared of anything in the entire fucking world but your glare and the flying pan ! "

Joon said kissing the back of Jin's hand and Jin smirked proudly.

" You mean, FRYING pan ? "

Kook said trying to correct him.

" Nope ! I mean FLYING pan ! "

Joon made himself clear.

" Ahem ahem, the topic ! "

Jimin said clearing his throat.

" Ofcourse ! Come on. "

Jin said.

" Kiss ! Kiss ! Kiss ! Kiss ! "

All guys started chanting, prompting them to kiss already.

Kook felt his breath fastening and tingling sensations in his stomach from excitement of kissing him and fear of denial from Tae.
But to his luck, Tae didn't looked like he was gonna deny.

" Um... I don't have any problem if, Kookie isn't uncomfortable with it. "

Tae said licking his own lips while eyeing Kook's and Kook's stomach did a somersault and he bit his lip unintentionally at the thought of kissing Tae.

He was so immersed in his own thoughts, he even forgot to answere Tae's question.
Jimin elbowed him to say something.

" Ah... n... no I don't have any problem. "

He said shyly.

Tae slowly got on his knees to lean closer to Kookie and he did the same. When they were close enough, they could feel eachother's breaths on their face.

They licked their own lips and locked their eyes. The tension increased and Kookie slowly cupped Tae's cheeks and softly pressed his lips against Tae's; not being able to hold back anymore.

Since the day Tae kissed him, kook have been craving to have those soft and addicting lips on his again and again. But to his dismay, Taehyung never attempted to kiss him again.

But today he got the chance to kiss him and he won't hold himself back now. He don't know when such moment will occur again and he'll get to kiss his husband ?

When their lips met, Tae sucked in a sharp breath and let himself loose in the beautiful and sweet sensation of the younger's soft lips on his.

He forgot where they were, what they were doing, about Somi, everything. Just him and his Koo.

He was about to open his lips and start kissing his Kookie just the way have been carving to kiss him; but Somi couldn't take it and cleared her throat uncomfortably and Tae opened his eyes in shock and abruptly pulled away.

He felt horrible at how his thoughts were running wild in those few seconds. He was feeling shocked at how many unholy thoughts he had for the younger in those few seconds.

His cock twitched at the thought of having the younger's warm mouth wrapped around his hardened cock...

Oh god, such unholy thoughts he didn't had for his long time girlfriend and he had those for the younger in just a few months of his so called and just a formality filled marriage !

But he'd definitely love to love to kiss his cute bunny again and again. Now he can't wait to break up with Somi and be with his husband and make him his forever !

The thought of getting divorce papers ready for them never crossed his mind and even if, it would; he's gonna crush it and never let his bunny get away from him.

But for now he need to take care of something important which is getting so hard for him to control.

___________________________________________

So, it's decided Taehyungie is gonna make the bunny his forever and won't let him go ever !

Thankyou all for your precious votes guys 🤗

Please ignore my mistakes.

That's all for this chapter, see you soon with the next one 💜💜

Till then, take care and bye bye ARMY 👋