30. Let him go !

The weekend came fast and the guys were ready with their plan. They went to Tae-Kook's home on Friday night and Taehyung told them he had invited Somi and she was gonna join them on Saturday night. They didn't imagine Somi in the plan.

None of them were happy about it but they let it pass when, Namjoon said it would be better if, Somi too witnessed them getting closer and will take herself out of the frame !

The perfect Dad Namjoon will make !  Taking care of each and every problem with his calm composure and out of the box thinking; Jin's thoughts by the way, not mine !

They didn't had much to do on Friday night as they came late and so, after having dinner they all went to sleep. Next day Yoongi prepared breakfast for everyone. Kook insisted on helping him but he asked Kook to be with his husband and Kook turned red at his words.

Well, last night Kook had told Jin and Jimin about Tae kissing him when, he thought he was sleeping and Jimin and Jin started jumping in excitement that, their plan won't need much efforts to be successful. Jimin told Yoongi and so, he teased Kook.

They talked about everything after breakfast and then Jin and Kook went to prepare lunch. Jin wanted to try a new soup he had in a restaurant and was busy preparing it.

Kook was busy cooking the main course and Jimin; well, he was busy stealing the fruits Jin had cut for the dessert and eating them.

He didn't stopped eating them, even when Jin threatened him to hit him with his pan. But Mochi knew his Jinnie hyung won't hurt him; and guess he was right !

When the soup was ready, Jin held a spoonful infront of Kook's mouth silently asking him to taste it. Kook opened his mouth but the soup accidentally spilled a bit on his face.

To be more specific, between his lower lip and chin. He was looking adorable trying to wipe it off with his tongue as, his hands were dirty.

He was trying hard and have successfully wiped most of it clean but the portion which was closer to his chin, was out of reach for his tongue. Jin and Jimin were laughing their asses out watching him struggle.

Listening to the guys giggling and laughing in the kitchen the others made their way to see what was happening and all started laughing at Kookie's condition; except for one !

" Now you must wipe it clean with tongue only no using hands, Kookie ! "

Jimin said laughing at the younger's condition. Taehyung was looking at Kook intensely. The way his tongue was darting out and stretching to reach the soup, made Taehyung feel things he have averted his mind off so many times.

But he couldn't take it anymore and as if, his legs took him forward on their own, he was standing infront of Kook.

Kook looked at Taehyung and chuckled at his condition and failure. But he got startled and stiffen when, his hyungie grabbed him by his arm and held him in place.

He grabbed Kook's chin and slowly leaned in and licked off the soup from his chin.

He dragged his tongue higher even when, he was done licking off the soup. He was getting dangerously close to Kook's lips. And his tongue couldn't stop itself from licking the mole under his lower lip.

Kook was shivering and breathing heavily in anticipation and closed his eyes preparing himself for the elder's tongue to touch his lips; but didn't happen !

Taehyung stepped back instead. Everyone was staring at him with wide open mouth and shocked eyes.

" What ? Chim said he can wipe it off with only tongue. He didn't mentioned the tongue must belong to Kookie !
And by the way Jinnie hyung, soup is super tasty. "

Taehyung said casually and left the kitchen, not wanting his hyungs or Kookie to watch him stumble as his knees went week because of what just happened.

He played it cool but only he knew he was bursting from inside.

Others follow Taehyung to the living room and Jimin turned on his teasing mode and made Kook blush like crazy. With Jin to Kook's rescue, Kook managed to survive.

" Tae, what was that ? "

Namjoon asked. He didn't had any intesions of teasing him, he wanted to have a serious talk with him.

" I told you hyung... "

" Don't lie, Taehyungie ! We all know what you did there. Don't fucking give hopes to the poor kid. First decide what do YOU want ?

You aren't ready to let go of Somi. You don't accept you have feelings for Kookie; yet you act intimate with him !  What conclusion should he derive from your behavior ? "

Hobi said softly but the worry for Kook was clear in his words.

" You very well know he have feelings for you. If, you aren't ready to accept him as your lover, don't fucking play with his heart.

If, your aren't gonna accept him; fucking let him go and find a person who would love him back ! And not like you; playing with his feelings ! "

Yoongi said provoking Tae. He very well know, what buttons to press to get him worked up.

" I will NOT let him go ! I... I mean, I can't. I have promised him and his Appa that I won't leave his side ever and... "

" You have also promised to love him till, death do you two apart, what about that promise ?

Seriously Tae, you are just toying with him. Either let go of Somi and be with him and if, you still can't accept that you are gay for him and love him; then let him go and let him be happy for once !

Don't make him suffer by keeping him with you. He is way too young to be your prisoner !
He doesn't deserve your behavior ! He deserves to be loved.

If, YOU aren't gonna give him his deserved love, find someone for him, who would love him and won't just play with his heart just to prove they aren't gay ! "

Yoongi said bluntly and Hobi and Namjoon got worried about Tae's reaction to it. But when they saw guilt in his eyes for his behaviour, they breathe peacully.

___________________________________________

The plan was to get them together or seperate them 🤔 ??

Yoongi is provoking Tae, what will Taehyungie do ?

That's all for this chapter, see you soon with the next one 💜💜

Till then take care and bye bye ARMY 👋