56. Wedding Bells 2

" Jinnie hyuunngggg ! Is it really necessary for us to stay away from eachothers ?

I can't sleep without being sandwiched between Yoongi hyung and Hobi hyung !

Please, let me go to them. I swear I won't let them touch me till tomorrow night ! Please. Please. Pleeease ? "

Jimin was whining and pouting giving his best and irresistible puppy eyes to his Jinnie hyung for him to let him go to his lovers.

Jimin couldn't get why his Jinnie hyung wasn't melting with his cuteness ? If, it were either his fiancé, they would have went mushy by now

" Stop irritating me, Jimin-ah ! And please take that disgusting expression off your face !
I am not your lover to get affected by that.

And a big fat NO, you can't go to them; I don't trust either of you !

Wasn't I sleeping with you two prior to my wedding day ? So, you must stay with us.

And you horny ass, can't you stay just a single night away from them ?
From tomorrow onwards you are going to sleep between them only, nobody is gonna ask you to sleep with us ! "

Jin said frustrated with the whiny baby in their room. Jimin pouted even more not wanting to stay away from his lovers.

" Look at my Kookie, he is missing his husband but is he making any fuss about it ?

Tae have been so busy with his work and with Yoongi and Hobi. They haven't even spent time together, yet he isn't complaining and look at you ! "

Jin said kissing Kook's forehead and hugged him.

Tae have been busy with his work and didn't even returned home from past few days.

He was working overtime for gaining his holidays but he couldn't tell this to his baby and so, he lied to Kook; not completely but yes !

He was missing his baby as hell too but if, he wants to take him out on their honeymoon, he must work hard before leaving.

Kook was missing him too but he understood Tae's situation and unwillingly agreed to stay with Jin and Joon till he was done with his work as Min-kyu wasn't home yet.

" But hyung... "

" Shut up Mochi ! Stop whining they too aren't staying together. Yoongi is with Tae and Hobi is with Joonie. So just shut up and go to sleep !

Think about us well ! For you, me and Kookie have to stay away from our husbands and you are whining here ! "

Jin said frustrated as he was missing his husband.

Nothing had changed between the lovers except for they being way more clingy to eachothers than they were before their marriage.

" You are evil, hyung ! "