55. Wedding Bells

Namjoon was eagerly waiting at the Alter for his beautiful Jinnie to come to him and be his forever.

And here Jin was panicking as hell in his room, with Jimin and Jungkook asking him to breath and calm the fuck down !

" What if he says, No ? What if, he would refuse to marry me ? "

Jin said biting his lip hard and tapping his feet in panic.

" And why would he say No, hyung ? "

Jimin asked getting irritated.

Have he gone mad ? Have he lost it ? Were the only questions running in Jimin's mind.

" Because I gave him the reasons to !
I have been a complete ass to him in the past few days and I don't even know why ?

I have made him sleep on the couch almost every night, yelled at him. I know he IS but still; called him the god destruction and what not ! "

Jin said almost crying at the thought of loosing him.

He may have a foul mouth that raps stupid things at a superfast speed when he is angry and he don't even remember that later; but he loves his Joonie way too much to loose him !

Yoongi Hobi and Taehyung were with Namjoon asking him to wait patiently. But when it was taking Jin much time than it was expected, Taehyung went to see what was happening.

And when he reached there, he heard Jin's sad words. He went and kneeled infront of him placing his hands on Jin's knees.

" Hyung, you know that's not true ! Joonie hyung loves you sooo much. Much more than you think he does.

If, he was to say NO he wouldn't have done that a long time ago !

He loves every single thing about you !

He loves your angry rap, he loves your frustration, he loves your scolding and the ways you show your anger.

The way you are open about your thoughts and the way you express them sternly !

He loves how soft your heart is. The way you feel bad for scolding him. The way you try to make up to him with your dad jokes. The way you take care of him.

He even loves your weird laugh... "

" My laugh isn't weird ! "

Jin said sniffing with a soft smile on his lips.

" My bad ! But he loves each and everything about you hyung.

He is eagerly waiting for you out there and here you are doubting his intesions ?
That's so not fair, hyung !

You know, he asked us yesterday to tell Chim and Kookie to be patient with you and not to answere you back even if, you scold them !

Because he knows, you are panicking and stressing because of the wedding and your emotions are all over the place and your are constantly on edge of bursting !

He knows you more than you know yourself, hyung !

Do you still think he'd say NO ? No right ? Now, get up and go to your Joonie.
Make him yours forever ! "

Taehyung said softly kissing the back of Jin's hands. Jin chuckled and ruffled Taehyung's hair and kissed his head. He got up and wiped his tears.

Jimin took him to the Alter with Jungkook and Taehyung following them with, Jungkook having a soft smile and adoration in his eyes for his sweet husband.

He just loved how Tae had calmed Jin down almost immediately which he and Jimin had failed to do for almost an hour !

Namjoon's breath hitched the moment his eyes landed on his baby walking to him with a wide grin adoring his World Wide Handsome face.