An Unbridled Mess

Hi all,

Here is pretty much everything I have written for The Phantom that you haven't seen yet. This includes pre-written scenes, alternate endings, random facts, alternate timelines, future plotlines and the Biggest secret of them all:

What's up with the popcorn?

I'll start off by running through the general story for The Phantom up until Endgame.

Phantom Canon Black Widow:

The plot starts right where the last scene ended. The entire second act goes the same but re-inforce the fact that Red Guardian is being a good dad to them but Natasha think that he is just manipulating them so that he can get to kill Dreykov.

------------------

They break into The Russian Prison nto get Alexei (The Red Guardian) to tell them where The Red Room is based. After they succeed, this scene occurs in the helicopter afterwards:

Alexei looked over at me with scrutiny written all over his face. "And who are you? A friend of theirs?" He asked and I chuckled.

"Try husband." I remarked with a smirk.

"Yelena! You got married!" He said with joy walking towards her.

"Woah, woah, woah. Why do you assume she's the one that got married?" Natasha asked.

"Well because...Well I'm not wrong am I-" He tried to say but Yelena interrupted.

"He's her husband dipshit." Her tone was cold as ice. Alexei then very quickly looked guilty while walking over to Natasha to give her a hug. She then punched him in the face for a second time. All the while I was snorting to myself in the back, double checking all of my equipment.

"You keep snickering back there and I'm throwing you outside with him." Natasha warned me but I shrugged my shoulders.

"Okay but you're sleeping on the couch tonight if you do." I called back. She rolled her eyes at me. The conversation ended there as Alexei then walked over to sit opposite me.

I didn't look up.

"When did you two meet?" Alexei asked me and I noticed Nat taking off one ear of her headphones. Obviously to overhear our conversation.

"I'll give you a quick summary. We met when the world was ending. We started dating when we stopped the world from ending and I proposed just after the world nearly ended. That's all you're going to know and that's all you need to know." I clarified, noticing small signals of approval from Natasha out of the corner of my eye.

"Well you don't have to be so blunt it was just a question-" Alexei tried to reason but I interrupted him.

"From what I've been told, you lost the right to question a long time ago." I spat back remembering what Nat had told me about him.

Here was my version of The Dinner scene where they all reunited:

I sat at the table next to Natasha with Yelena opposite me and Melina was sat next to Yelena. I was slightly uncomfortable but decided that since this was the only way stuff was going to get done that I might as well do it.

I finished off the potato from my meal and Melina began to ask me questions.

"So you are the husband of Natasha? Do you treat her well?" She asked me and I scoffed.

"If I didn't I wouldn't be here." I stated. I was unsure of how to approach this situation so shutting down conversation seemed to be the best way to go.