Together

Real quick author's note:

Guys we reached 20K!!!! Thanks to everyone who reads this book. If I'm honest I can't beleive that this many people want to read my half-assed writing. 

Also, while I have your attention. Voting really helps me to work out what you guys like when I look over the different chapters and their votes. If you do enjoy reading a chapter then please vote so that I know what style of writing I should use.

also sorry this one is so short.

Now enough from me back to the story.

(Y/N) POV:

Around thirty minutes later the team and I were all gathered in one of Tony's nearby labs on the same floor. I was sat down in a chair chugging down a large dosage of painkiller meds with a glass of water. Natasha stood nearby working on a computer and occasionally taking glaces back at me to see whether I was okay. 

I mean...No.

I wasn't okay. I just had my brains rearranged by Captain America's shield.

AGAIN!

Next to me was stood Clint who had silently taken on the duty of giving me my meds and making sure I'm actually fine while Natasha looked away. Now whether he was doing this out of guilt or out of fear from Natasha I did not know and I was in too much pain to care. All because Tony decided to mess around with something he shouldn't have.

I growled to myself quietly, only holding back from punching the smug Billionaire in the face because I knew that Thor was going to do it for me when he got back.

Tony and Bruce were standing next to the leftover parts of the Ultron bot on a table while Steve and Rhodey were sat down on a small bench inside of the workshop/laboratory area. Strangely though the only person unnafected by the impact of an AI storming in on us was Hill who was currently sat on a chair cleaning her feet.

Bruce was the first to speak. "All our work is gone. Ultron cleared out and used the internet as an escape route." His tone was resigned and Natasha decided to add to his statement by turning around from the console she was curently interfacing with and talking to the group.

"He's been in everything. Files, surveilance. Probably knows more about us than we know about each other."

There was a short silence as everybody took this in. I of course tried to supress the groan that came with another wave of pain.

"He's in your files he's in the internet. What if he decides to access something a little more exciting." Rhodey asked the group while walking into the middle of the room.

"Nuclear codes." Hill guessed and Rhodey nodded. "Nuclear codes. Look we need to make some calls...assuming we still can."

"Nukes? He said he wanted us dead not everyone dead" I added remembering how Natasha had told me about the speech Ultron had given.

"He didn't say dead he said extinct." Steve corrected. 

Well that's just great. We leave Tony unnatended for three days and he decides to make Skynet.

"He also said he killed somebody." Clint added while sitting up on a desk nearby.

"But there was nobody else in the building." Hill reminded us and I remember specifically Tony calling off all the employees in the tower for the night off. There was definitely nobody else aound when Ultron is supposed to have killed one of us.

Tony picked up a remote and walked towards the centre of the room waving it slightly.

"Yes there was" He corrected solemnly. What we saw was what remained of the matrix of Jarvis. Around half of the ornage spindles that made up the holographuc structure had been destroyed and the other half had little nodes of blue dotted around it dissolving the rest of the code.

The Phantom (Black Widow x Male Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara