Last chance

(Y/N) POV:

There was a minute of strategising and suiting up before we ran into action. Bucky and Sam where on surveilance looking for where Tony landed the quinnjet, Steve was on distraction duty while me, Wanda and Clint were going to be nearby to back him up if needed. Scott was balanced on Steve's shield just in case they tried to steal it before the fight began. I was ducked behind a broken window on the second floor directly above the open runways and could see and hear everything below.

Captain America walked carefully into the middle of the airport's set of runways but stopped when a pair of metallic suits dropped from the sky before him. Tony let his helmet down and spoke first.

"Its so wierd how you run into people at the airport." He said to Cap before turning to Rhodey "Don't you think that's weird?" He asked 

"Definitely weird." He responded, helmet still tightly sealed around his head. Cap ignored the quip and tried to talk to them.

"Hear me out, Tony. The doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this." As he said this, T'challa leaped over a nearby truck and into plain veiw. His jet black suit worn upon his body and his vibranium claws out, he spoke.

"Captain."

"Your highness." Cap dutily responded

Tony ignored this exchange and spoke to Steve directly again. "Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?" Steve shook his head.

"You're after the wrong guy."

Tony's face suddenly became very serious and his black eye became much more prominent upon his features. "Your judgement is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday."

"And there are twelve more supersoldiers just like him. I can't let the doctor find them first Tony. I can't." Rogers replied and from behind him appeared Natasha no threat in her tone and no weapons in her hands.

"Steve. You know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?" While Cap looked over at Natasha, Tony appeared to get bored and so he shouted "Underoos!" At the top of his lungs.

In responce, a red and blue costumed person jumped over him, attatched some sort of web-adhesive to Cap's shield, and then landed on some machinery behind Tony with Cap's shield in hand. As a final 'fuck you' to Cap the unknown assailant tied his hands together with the same adhesive.

"Nice job kid." Tony said looking up and it became apparent from the responding voice that Tony had actually recruited a teenager.

Holy shit. What sort of psychopath is Tony? Bringing some kid onto a battlefield like this.

"Thanks. I could have stuck the landing a little better, its just the new suit. Its not bad! Mr STark its perfect. Thank you." The kid tried to go on but was interrupted by Tony.

"Yeah we don't really need to start a conversation." 

The kid looked at Cap and nodded "Cap-captain. Big fan. I'm Spider-Man." Yet again however Tony interjected.

"Yeah, we'll talk about it later. Good job." He said before Cap came in.

"You've been busy." 

Tony turned to look at him with a scowl on his face. "And you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint 'rescuing' Wanda from a place she ddin't want to leave. A safe place. I'm trying to keep..." Tony sighed deeply "I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart."

Cap, impassive as ever responded. "You did that when you signed."

Tony whispered under his breath for a moment and then began issueing commands. "You're gonna turn barnes over, you're going to come with us now, because it's us..." He said looking at Rhodey and Natasha. "Or a squad of J-SOC guys with no compunction about being impolite...Come on."