On the run

(Y/N) POV:

The next week went by in a flash. We knew we had to travel back to America, gather verything we could, and leave afterwards. 

So, we flew there. 

We knew that we weren't going to see Clint's family for a while.

 So, we visited them.

Then we came to the realisation that we weren't going to be able to get married properly in a proper venue with a proper ceremony and an afterparty. There would be no armwrestling tournament, no cake of red velvet and black icing. No singing of Queen songs by me and Tony.

So, we eloped.

---------------------------------------------------

The town hall of the small smattering of houses known as Westveiw was just as lonely and unimpressive as the rest of the place. Nonetheless The Accords had tracked us even here and were sending a small army of soldiers to contain us. 

This room specifically where we stood had drab grey walls, brown carpet and a musty smell about it. There were only two exits. One door on the left that led to a fire escape and one on the right that led to the main entrance. There was a single oak table in the room. On the table rested a marriage certificate. Next to that were a pair of pens that were running out of ink. We both signed the sheet of paper as best we could before kissing quickly and smiling.

"Hey hubby." Natasha said to me while resting her forehead on mine.

"Hey wifey." I responded before smiling uncontrollably. Then, I remembered the situation and sighed. "Are you sure we should split up? We could take them down together and then get away." I tried to convince her but she shook her head against mine.

"We leave together we might both be captured. We go separately we can break each other out of prison if we're caught. Also, its harder to track two people in two different places rather than two people in the same place...But for now just shut up." She responded before pulling me into a far more passionate kiss. Our tongues intermingling and our eyes closed. Hands roaming, memorising every curve and tongue memorising every taste and flavour. After an absorbent amount of time we broke apart.

"Six months? Hong Kong?" I asked and she nodded.

"To the day." She replied.

I then sombrely walked towards the doorway leading to the fire escape and turned the handle. I heard Natasha do the same to the opposite door and then we both turned at the same moment. I smiled and said "I love you."

Natasha smiled again and replied. "I love you too." Then, she slipped out of the room silently.

I followed her lead and left quietly. I walked out of a side exit and towards the Harley Davidson which I had earlier stolen adn checked for trackers. I quickly saddled it and burst off towards the western edge of the city using as many back routes as I could. All the while thinking of nothing except for what happens in six months.

You're crying.

I am?

As it turned out I was simultaneously smiling and had tears clouding my eyes, not yet fallen. I chuckled while riding away. She could still pull at my heart strings even when not anywhere nearby.

---------------------------------------------------------

The music blasted through the speakers of the dingy underground arena. Sweat dropped to the ground along with mixtures of alcohols and the heavy bass of the music was so loud and powerful that the floor shook with its vibrations. There were around 100-200 people here at the party, all of them either dancing to the music or betting on the outcome of the current fight.