His name was Phil

(Y/N)'s POV:

After about an hour or so me and Thor were both fully healed and ready for revenge. He flew upwards with me hanging onto his waist for dear life until we reached the top of the Helicarrier. We soon saw Natasha, Clint and Steve geared up and ready to go heading towards a Quinnjet.

Thor dropped down behind them and I walked away from him clutching my stomach. "I am never doing that again." The sound of my voice made Natasha turn around.

"Phantom?"She asked seeming genuinly confused until she looked up and saw Thor behind me. "So you went down with Thor. Right." She paused to look at my bloodsoaked unifrom. Anyway We're heading to New York to stop the invasion you coming or what?" 

I smiled at her. "Wouldn't miss it for the world." I said following in their footsteps Thor rocketing off by himself towards the City. We all gathered around and walked towards the nearest jet as we did so I talked to Natasha. "Call me (Y/N). Phantom is getting a bit old." she smiled and continued walking.

When we reached the jet the pilot said "You aren't authorised to be here."

I walked forwards and looked him in the eyes with the most terrifying people on the planet standing behind me and my suit still caked in blood from the fall. "Don't even bother mate." seeing a look of fear in his eyes before he practically jumped out of the jet. Natasha and Clint went into the front seats and piloted the jet at full speed towards New York while I used my chemical formula to wash off the blood that had gotten on my equipment.

Meanwhile...

No-one's POV:

After finding the Tesseract and Doctor Selvig on Stark tower and then learning how the force feild was unbreakable Tony walked down the steps to Stark tower taking off his armour peice by peice while Loki walked in through another direction.

"Please tell me you are here to appeal to my humanity." Loki spoke while going to the midddle of the room.

"Actually I came here to threaten you." Tony said walking off of the balcony and towards his internal bar.

"Shouldn't have taken the armour off for that." Replied Loki.

"Yeah its seen a bit of mileage and you've got the glowstick of destiny." He said motioning towards Loki's hand. "Would you like a drink?" Tony asked.

"Stalling me won't change anything. Maybe you are waiting for you friends to appear in that great big floating gunship of yours." Loki scoffed.

"No drink?" he said pouring a bourbon from a glass bottle. "I'm having one."

Loki shook his head and turned towards the glass wall looking outside. "The chitauri will come. Nothing will change that. What have I to fear?" He asked Stark as he looked over at him again.

"The avengers of course." Tony replied. "Thats what we call ourselves nowadays. A bunch of Jackasses protecting the planet."

"Yes I've met them." Loki confirmed with a smile.

"Yes, it takes a while for us to get any traction I'll give you that one. But, lets do a head count shall we? your brother the demigod, a supersoldier a living legend who kind of lives up to the legend, a man with breathetaking anger management issues, three master assassins and you big fella have managed to piss every single one of them off." He said taking a sip from his bourbon

"Yes, that was the plan." Loki smirked

"Not a great plan." Tony said while walking towards the middle of the room towards Loki. "When they come, and they will. They'll come for you." 

"I have an army." Said Loki.

"We have a Hulk." Replied Tony getting more and more confident.

"I thought the beast had wandered off." The demigod replied

"You're missing the point. There's no throne. There is no version of this where you to come out on top. Maybe your army comes and maybe its too much for us but its all on you because if we can't protect the earth you can be damn well sure we'll avenge it."

Loki walked slowly forwards. "How will your friends have time for me? when they are going to be busy fighting you?" He tapped the scepter to Tony's chest but it only came out with a muffled clang. He tried again but only ellicited the same responce. "This usually works." Said Loki looking baffled.

"Well, performance issues are quiet common, one in five-" Tony said before being held up by the throat and chucked across the floor. "JARVIS any time now." Tony said while getting up. At these words a metal door nearby slowly opened.

"You will all fall before me." Loki said while grabbing Tony's face. "Deploy." said Tony before being thrown through the glass widow.

After a few seconds of falling however a suit blasted past Loki and towards Tony. This was then followed by Tony rising slowly up to the broken window and talking again. "And there's one other person you pissed off." he said aiming his repulsor at Loki. "His name was Phil." he said before blasting Loki.