The End?

Hi.

This is the writer here, I've spent a few years writing this and to begin with I was inspired and driven to finish it. I would be writing 1-3 chapters every week at least. Even if the writing quality was very off at certain points.

However, as time went on I slowly lost momentum, as is common with large-scale writing projects. At first, I just began updating 2 times a week, then 1, then once every week and a half and so on. This was a passion project of mine for near on three years now and I've put a lot of time and effort into but now I've just lost motivation. That combined with Lots of real life pressure and responsibility suddenly being shoved onto my shoulders meant that all of the inspiration and drive I had left was squeezed out from me.

I'm sorry I haven't updated and that this is the end. But, if you guys want I can upload a final set of chapters for The Pantom which would be my general ideas for the book, some scenes I'd already written for the far future (including (Y/N)'s reaction to Nat's death) and some other random bits of writing. I'll come back in a day and if most of the commenters want me to then I'll take some time to get all of my (albeit chaotic and scattered) notes together.

If you want to see the possible ending(s) of The Phantom or anything else then Comment Here:

I'm willing to also answer questions you may have regarding the book as well.

Thanks for reading, I just wanted to give it a good send off.

If you want to read more of my stuff just look at my profile for whatever other book I'm working on. Right now, that's a Daenerys x Male Reader Fanfic called Home.