Memories in a battlefield

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was dropped off by Thor on the street that I had named in downtown New York and walked slowly down one of the side alleys watching as the city fell part around me. Most of the fighting was far away from me but I was standing in the streets seeing people fleeing left and right away from Stark Tower in all directions. I was the sole person on the road not running.

I intentionally put up a huge number of agressive and standoffish signals on my body language and found that the crowd was opening up for me as I walked slowly and calmly towards my alleyway. Once I had gotten through I dropped the act and tried to remember the wall I had to get to. 

I see the newest looking bricks and curl my hand into a fist holding it back and swinging with all my might towards it forcing it to cave inwards in a storm of orange and white revealing behind it an obviously visible small warehouse and a locked door. I spit into a tube on the door and it opens wide automatically. It measures my DNA and since it denatures when it leaves my body for extended periods of time there is no way to get inside without me present.

I step inside the building and see it filled with crates stacked here and there full of ammunition of all different kinds. some covereed with sheets,most hanging open with clips of bullets clearly showing. In one corner of the musty building was a wall covered entirely with weapons ranging from a localised ground-to-air rocket launcher at the very top to a large katanna at the bottom.

In another corner there stood the equipment I had used to get into places I shouldn't like my glass-cutter, safe-cracker, skeleton key, skeleton keycard and grappling hook. with a small table covered with vials of poisons and acids. I looked over my old memorabilia and sighed slightly remembering every contented time that I had ended the life of the scum who ruled the criminal underworld.

I then looked to my direct right and saw what seemed to be a human shaped figure covered in a large sheet. I lifted it up slowly and saw a sight I had not seen in a long while. My PERFECTIONS suit. It was bulletproof and had a technology that analysed the attack patterns of anyone I came into contact with and then created battle strategies to defeat them automatically. It even had a primitive AI created by Dr Astrikov.

I ran my hand over the tinted mask and was brought back to many years ago.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

1995 Somewhere in Israeli occupied territory.

I was sat in my seat while father sat in front of me. Dr Astrikov made me refer to him as that from now on and seeing as he was the one who created me I found it fitting. I was watching while an Israeli man was talking at me and pointing at different pictures on a corkboard. I was not listening of course. This man was not Father so I did not listen, he had no authority over me.

"Did you get that (Y/N)?" asked Father looking at me like he already knew the answer.

"No, Agent Suli is not my superior and I do not listen to inferior beings." I stated calmly not taking my eyes from Father's grey orbs. I vuagely heard the raving of the fool while Father chuckled. I suddenly felt someone grab my head and pull it towards them. 

How dare they take my attention from Father!

I crushed their hand within my own and pulled the rambling fool to the ground, with him now blubbering and screamig profanities while trying to pull my hand off. I pushed harder and felt a crunch underneath my fingers as he screamed.

"That is enough!" Father shouted and instantly my hand jumped to my side and I sat back down sitting obidiently. "Since you did not listen to agent Suli here I will explain it to you again-" Father continued before being interrupted.