You know where I'll be.

Smut Warning

(Y/N) POV:

A few moments later Me, Fury and Natasha were inside of the Helicopter arranging for our escape. We had worked out that the area around the Triskellion would be destroyed so a land route was nearly impossible. Fury was steering us around and trying to work out where everyone was while me and Natasha sat in the back. 

The wind whipped at my face while we flew and it blew my hair all across my eyes. I kept on trying to reposition it but after a few seconds Natasha leaned over and pulled most of it behind my ears. I gave her a thankful look and then I focused on the task at hand.

"Billions of dollars...now for nothing." Fury spoke through the headset and pointed out that one of the Helicarriers was currently smashing its way through the centre of the Triskellion. Wait...wasn't Sam taking down Rumlow in there currently?

"Please tell me yo8 got that chopper in the air!" Sam's voice filled my headset filling me with relief.

"Sam Where are you?" I asked over the comms.

"41st FLOOR! NOTH WEST CORNER!" I heard him shout loudly and I also recognised the sound of the building collapsing behind him.

"We're on it stay where you are." Natasha replied trying to reassure him but he just shouted back. "NOT AN OPTION!" to her in responce.

As we got closer Fury increased our speed to catch up with the crashing Helicarrier's pace meaning that a few seconds later when we saw Sam crash through a window we could tip the Helicopter onto its side to catch him.

Sam fell a few meters before entering through the open side door of the Helicopter. Both me and Natasha caught him before he could fall any further and within moments he was sitting on one of the chairs with a headset on.

"41st floor! 41st!" Sam shouted at Fury while he just shrugged. "It's not like they write the floor numbers on the outside of the building." The former director responded.

We layed Sam back in his seat and assured he was in a safe position. He nodded in thanks and bent over slightly while regaining his breath. "Hill. We got a location on Rogers?" Natasha asked scanning the open sides of the Helicarriers to see if he was there.

I followed her line of sight and searched quickly. The last time we had heard from him he was onboard one of the Helicarriers as it was being fired upon. If he was in the air he may be dead and his chances were just as bad if he was in the water so we needed to work out where he was and fast.

"Not yet. Working on it. In the mean time could you guys get me out of here?" She asked in a surprisingly calm tone considering her current situation. I nodded at Fury and the others and we all headed towards the opposite side of the building where Hill was curretly located.

She tol us to meet up with her at a Helipad nearby to her but when we got there we found a turret had been placed there by HYDRA soldiers who instantly began firing at us from behind crates and smashed peices of wreckage.

Fury pulled us back and upwards away from the fighting and managed to avoid most of the fire aside from a few bullets which clipped the edge of the windscreen where he was sat. "Hill. Negative on the Helipad about twenty hostiles present with a turret and defensive positions anywhere else you can get to?" Fury reasoned.

"Not within the time we  have before the building collapses." Maria replied cooly with the obvious sound of heavy footsteps through the comms. I considered my chances of clearing the path. 100/1 they manage to hit us before I hit them.

"I'll deal with the hostiles just get me a line of sight." I said unnatatching a spare clip of ammunition from my helmet to the surprise of Natasha who gave me a slightly concerned look. I smirked and reloaded the Leviathan witha short click setting it to semi-automatic mid-range mode.

The Phantom (Black Widow x Male Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें